Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife Got Some More!!!

• Thread startertxmates
  • Start date
Finally some of the last ones, hope you all enjoyed our thread. Wifey and her lover are getting together again this upcoming week/weekend so I'll be back to post those in another thread for you all to enjoy. :D

She Hot

Your wife looks great taking her BBC, those last pics of her fucking her black lover bareback are so HOT!! I love the pictures where her toes are curled from the pleasure she is getting from that bareback black cock in her!! Theres nothing I like better then seeing a married white wife enjoying her BBC, like your wife is. You are one lucky man to have such a sexy nasty wife.

Keep those pics cumming,

homersimp52 said:
What a pathetic jerk you are, if you are real.

How cordial of you to take time outta your fuckin day to post your disapproving comments to someone who's ****** nothing upon you. Its just as easy to log off the forum as it is to log on. :wtf:

homersimp52 said:
What a pathetic jerk you are, if you are real.

:wtf: Who are you refering too? If it's us, you can believe we are real! As for you, if you are refering to us then please get out of our thread if you have nothing positive to say, it would very much be appreciated, thank you.

thump9 said:
How cordial of you to take time outta your fuckin day to post your disapproving comments to someone who's ****** nothing upon you. Its just as easy to log off the forum as it is to log on. :wtf:

hint: just put the sick puppy on your ignore list. I don't see a single word of his tripe, just that he's posted something and is being ignored. so very kewl.

life is short and the world is full of idiots... ignore 'em. they live in a cesspool of their own making: not worth a further thought.

pissed off homer boy ? hope so. (smile)

That is some very nice pictures dam i wish i was that dot guy having the chance to nail that sexy wife of yours parot24@yahoo.com new york male here

hey !!

what a work of class yr stud really has her covered. You now need to get her into more, it's time to develop this prime piece of real estate for blk cock. Now is the time for d/p and all holes filled, contact me when you ready. bentwooddick@yahoo.com

njmates said:
:wtf: Who are you refering too? If it's us, you can believe we are real! As for you, if you are refering to us then please get out of our thread if you have nothing positive to say, it would very much be appreciated, thank you.

if u start a thread u ought to be able to edit the hole thing and delete all the negative shite others post about u or at least ban them from posting in it again, :asshole: like that should just not bother with this forum if all they can say is derogatory and hurtfull

p.s wounderfull wife u got there njmate shame she wont take it in the ass would look wonderful i think

Hey NJ!
Any chance of some pics of wife meeting your man, perhaps she stripping for him or him undressing her. I like the build up!

I think that's the hottest series I've ever seen.... The white wife with her black lover... MMMmmmmmm

Her feet are curled up - she is enjoying that black cock - no doubt about that. Her legs are spread wide, and she could easily be bred like this. The stud is so hot and powerful. She has certaintly "GOT LUCKY" on this bed, even touches her toes. She is living life to the max!

Hi, I am a married woman and my husband is out of town most of the time. He would not approve of my doing it with any man, but I am so desirious and in need of someone. Because I am afraid to be alone, women get hurt and even killed when they are alone, how do I find a friend or a nice couple to be with? I am not into vulgarity or being submissive.

New Jersey here also... love the pictures... would love to participate... :)

hubbyofk said:
i love the one of them kissing

I loved that photo as well. Only thing that could make that one hotter would be if he was shooting his load in her at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread