• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Got Some More!!!

• Thread startertxmates
  • Start date

txmates

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2006
Hello again,

The wife met with her lover once again this past weekend and had another hot night with him. Wifey enjoyed his BBC very much again, of course she ended up having him bareback as she begged him to give her a good fucking.

:feedback:

P.S. Enjoy the pics I took, depending on feedback I will post more. :D

Oh Yeah and for those of you who missed our previous thread, you can find it here: http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19781

she looks so good with that cock in her mouth.
we want more!!!

nice pic's
looks like she had a ball

More at you alls request

Thanks for the kind words, here are some more for you to enjoy since you all asked nicely. :D

I am so turned on! I love them...do you havee any of his cum? I want to see her face and him bareback!

Sorry but faces were edited out at the request of my wife and her lover. However, here are some more for you to enjoy. :drool:

that sure is a fine filly u got there ,ur a lucky man

^ Thank you. However, not hearing much feedback, guess no one wants to see anymore. :(

i would love to c more of her taking bbc plz post more!!!!

Enjoy some more.

Here's a few more for you to enjoy, notice how she leaves her wedding band on. She does it cause it turns her on knowing she's married and getting BBC, very sexy.

More.

And yet some more for you all to see how good she looks taking a BBC.

she isnt the only one it turns on my little cock is so hard right now i love that last one she is in heaven

Gotta love these pics.:clap: They sure look like they are enjoying themselves. These pics are such a turn on will now have to go and give the wife a serve.:lick:

Your wife looks devine. You should include some full body shots so we can see what her lovers are enjoying

Just getting started

This was just a warm up for them, like I said earlier she ends up taking him bareback. We'll get to those later, in the meantime enjoy these.

Some more of her taking that BBC, just cause I'm in a good mood. :D

Users who are viewing this thread