Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife getting close to her first HW encounter I think

• Thread starterhopefull
  • Start date
She is very hot and desirable looking. She will love feeling the touch of others and others her.

If all goes well next weekend will be her first.

I have a copy of the im messages her soon to be boytoy and her had if your interested i will post it

Please post them and if you have more pics would be interested in those as well. Is she getting excited for this? Just remember it is important I feel for all not to set the expecations too high for the first time. There are a lot of factors of nerves etc that could play a roll that could be looked at as a minor let down. Just have all enjoy so that she and her boytoy will desire more dates.

Thats not Sperm in her pussy thats her own cream from her chat with boytoy

Was she more open the the hotwife thing after getting her new boobs than before? Just wondering...

No the tits in my opinion had nothing to do with it

I agree with Wet , Her new boobs i dont think had anything to do with it

our first mfm but before this he fucked her and filled her pussy before i got home

Users who are viewing this thread