Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife getting close to her first HW encounter I think

• Thread starterhopefull
  • Start date

hopefull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2004
Here is a general run down and progress over of encouraging my wife toward her first HW experience as well as MFM
I have been talking with the wife about watching her with another male as well as a MFM on and off for about 7 years and have had a little headway in getting her to consider MFM.
We are a mid 30s professional couple,and this is our second marriage for both of us. We have been together about 8 years and I expressed to her when we while we were dating that I had done a bit of swinging in the past, and how exciting I thought it was, to watch and be watched as well as a bit of sharing. She was very curious about it and questioned me about it. She said that one of her fantasy's was to take part in an orgy and even said that she had been at a party and stumbled upon several couples partaking in just that, but she just stood and watched as well as allowed one guy to slip his hands in her pants while watching the activities,and bring her to several orgasms, but she did not go any further than that,

I have over the last 4 years teased her about being a HW and MFM and she plays along with the conversation but always ends it by that she could never do that, that I am all she wants and why would I want to watch some one else fuck her.
So I told her it was just a hot fantasy of mine and expressed how it would not be cheating etc. and then just left the topic open and over the last few years would express my fantasy when I could without being pushy.

She has a very high sex drive and masturbates often and some days when I come home she will express to me that she masturbated so much and had cum so many times that her muscles are sore.
Even after we fuck and I fill her up she is still hot for more cock, I tease her often about bringing in a extra male to assist me. She even jokes about the need to be serviced more.
She has told me about her past partners after she was divorced and how many she has had, how big there cocks were etc. She has also admitted that while she was single and dating she had a fuck buddy for several years that she would hook up at least once a week while she was dating other guys. But of course she didn't when her and I started dating,

Her and I have taken vacations to nude resorts, as well as a couple of vacations to a swingers resort in Mexico. So she has no problem undressing and walking around naked, or having sex on the beach with other couples right next to us watching.
She openly admitted that she would enjoy being in a orgy and watching others as well as others watching her, but that she would be very hesitate at any swapping of partners, she said she loved being watched and went on to say that our first trip to Desire when we were having sex on the beach beds and she noticed 2 couples watching her get fucked and then watching the men get hard really turned her on.
While talking about her becoming a HW and MFM she thought that it was a hot fantasy of mine and if she wasn't married she would do it I told her I would never want her to do anything that she wasn't comfy in doing but did ask her to explain why she would do MFM with me and another male if we were not married but in a serious relationship, the response I got was hopeful she was worried about what I would think of her if she did that sense now we are married. I responded that if we were ever in a situation were it could happen that I would enjoy and get turned if she would open up to that,

The second trip to Desire resort and we had a great time as well as some very hot sex.
The wife is still confusing me but I am beginning to understand the wife's conflicting statements and actions on this topic.
this trip the wife was bit more playful than our first trip, Wife and I had several conversations with other couples on the topic of swinging and her comments have not changed at all, but her actions are 100% opposite of what she says.
On our first night there spent the afternoon on the beach bed the went to the hot tub, there was a few couples enjoying drinks and conversation and we struck up a conversation with one couple then while I was chatting with the Husband my wife decided it was time to get me hard and suck me off in front of this couple so I just relaxed and enjoyed. The other couple just seemed to want to continue chatting while I enjoyed my wife and her talented oral I was receiving. Forward to the next evening in the hot tub it was very full and we had been chatting with a few couples sitting next to us while across from us was a couple FFM action on the swim up bar stool, The next thing the wife did that surprised me was she turned me around so I was in front of her and guided my cock into her pussy while she watch the show and would tell me what was going on behind me.
That night we to the disco I told her there was the party room behind the main bar were couples wet to play, She grabbed my hand and took me back there so she could see it, then we went back to our seats for a bit then Later she says let go so I get up and I started to walk to the disco exit she said no she wanted to go fuck in the party room, so off we went, unfortunately we were the only couple in there to start, but we still had a great time, when we were finished we noticed that a few couples had entered the room and had been watching us.
The following night again she took me to the party room and this time it was very full, but a couple made room for us next to them, we were watching and just rubbing each other when she decided it was time for me to get on top, While I was having me way with her the female next to us just started caressing my wife’s chest, I wasn’t sure how the wife was going to react and not wanting the fun to stop I let it go on for a few minutes then ended up having to slide her back due to her head being pushed into the ladies leg next to us. As I pulled her back the female stopped her caressing.
We continued for a while and my wife would be watching the other couples and having several orgasms herself, then we switched to her on top and while in this position a couple behind us started caressing her chest and pinching her nipples, until she had several more orgasms, then she needed a rest and I needed to recover also so we laid on our side with her facing out watching the 2 couples across from us and the FFM on the floor. I started to rise again and went to slide into her she whispered in my ear,” no stick it in my ass” So I did as I was told… (This was the first time ever she has done anal )
Well as I was enjoying my treat I was trying to rub her clit and she was very very aggressive and vocal and said no finger my pussy, I of course did as instructed and tried my best but with me in her ass and the way we were positioned I couldn’t keep my fingers in her pussy, The couple on the floor overheard her and could see that I was having some difficulty so the guy took the opportunity to help me out.
Now with the guys finger in my wife’s pussy me in her ass I must admit I didn’t last long but did hold out until my wife had a major orgasm then I followed, we rested for awhile got up and both walked out of the party room with me carrying the few clothes we had and wife naked with cum running down her legs and it was very noticeable with the black lights from the disco. The rest of our stay we always ended up in the party room by her choosing.
Now my confusion in chatting with a couple in the water one afternoon the topic had come up by the female half of the couple and my wife said no we are not swingers etc the female of the couple said they were not swingers also but that they enjoyed the resort and the freedom it brings to watch others as well as participate in some of the theme nights but that’s were they draw the line, my wife also agreed on that entire statement, but in talking to the husband I found that it was him and his wife that were in the party room and was him that was fingering my wife during one of our nights in the party room. So taking all this in decided that I think my wife enjoys some aspect of the lifestyle while not wanting to have the label attached to it.

Mid last year Wife agreed to go to local swingers club for the first time so we could play in the Orgy room, but we got there it was kind of a dive and had low turnout so wife wasn't impressed but we did have sex in a private room with couples watching through the window.
Now things seem to be moving forward in small steps in the last couple months, Wife and I have been getting couples massages on a fairly regular basis for the last year or so and on the nights we got our massages we would both have a glass of wine to relax then chat with the couple giving us the massages and after the massages all 4 of us always hit the hot tub for a drink and good conversation that is our typical massage night. Wife has become very comfy with the male that does her massages and so the last time we had massages set up He had called ahead to say his female companion that does mine could not make it, I said that was OK with me that he just do the massages on me and wife,( I have always expressed to him that wife liked her breast massaged and I always ask him to take as many liberties with her as he could and as my wife's body language allow, He would always how she would react when he did it. But being that our massages were always couples massages in the same room he never pushed the envelope as to not offend his female half.)

So during my conversation with him before he arrived I expressed that I wanted him to give her a erotic massage and he was more than excited to do that and asked me what his limits should be I said whatever she allows you to do but he should probably stop short of fucking her, and followed up with I doubt if she would let it go that far so you will have to see what her body language is telling you.
So he arrives the 3 of us chat for a bit I get my massage while wife is just hanging out upstairs watching TV , After I am done I go tell wife its her turn she heads downstairs in her robe and I head out to hot tub to uncover it and he is out there having a smoke before he starts on my wife’s massage, we chat some more about the erotic massage and then we both head downstairs, he hits the restroom and I chat with wife while she is sitting on massage table, she asked me why I told him to give her a sensual massage and I express that I she enjoys them while we are on vacation and she should while we are home.
She just looks at me and lays down on the table under the sheet, he comes out of restroom I grab my wine and head upstairs. About 30 min later I need some more wine so I head downstairs and as I turn the corner I notice that he has wife fully undraped sheet on the floor massaging her upper thigh and rubbing her tits with other hand, He has removed his shirt but still had his sweat pants on, I decide to not interrupt or make myself known that I am there and I just quietly just watch and see what develops, So over the next 15 min I watch as he begins to finger my wife’s pussy and suck on her tits, My wife spreads her legs so he can have better access and I can tell from my wife’s movements while watching this she has a few orgasms. As I was watching this my mobile phone in my pocket goes off so I head back upstairs as to not interrupt them as they had no Idea I was watching.
I take my call and after about another 15 min or so I decide to head back down stairs as turn the corner I see that the lights were turned up a bit and he had just finished with massage on wife so I say hi to both and he says hi we all chat for a min and he heads to restroom again and I ask the wife how she enjoyed her massage and she is all glassy eyed and sits up on table still completely naked and says that she enjoyed it and that he fingered her, strattled her and rubbed her tits, I ask her if it made her horny and she just gave me a coy look and didn’t really answer me so I snake my had to her pussy and she is super wet and she grabs my head and kisses me as I finger her pussy.
He comes out of restroom and all 3 of us just chat a bit but the odd part is wife never grabs the sheet to cover up. We decide to head to the hot tub and have a couple cocktails as normal and chat, He says he didn’t bring a suit with him I jump in and say we don’t need any but wife decides she is going to put on hers, so we get in hot tub have a few drinks and I end up convincing wife she needs to take her suit off so she does. I end up getting out to get more cocktails when I return he is sitting next to wife in hot tub I get in we all chat some more I ask him to show me some of the finer points of giving an erotic massage so he takes the lead and demonstrates over the next hour on my wife’s naked body were to rub how to rub etc.

So over the last few weeks a friend of mine that wife has never met in person but wife has seen me text him etc,
He and I bet on a football game and if he wins he gets a kiss from my wife, I tell the wife of the bet and she just laughs and said she has never met him in person but ok. So I loose the bet and tell the wife when he comes over she owes him a kiss. But he was out of town and couldn’t come by until the following week but we would get together then and have dinner and watch the games the following Sunday and he could collect his winnings, So he comes over the following Sunday meets the wife and him and I decide to do a double or nothing bet if he wins he get a blow job from wife, My wife just looked at me and said why did I do that but doesn’t say no to the blow job
Now the 3 of us are sitting in the living room watching the game and him and I would tease her about the wager and she also is getting into the teasing as well as the game again she never once said no she wouldn’t she just played along. Well we lost but just as the game got over one of the kids just returned home so really nothing was said about the wager only that he could collect at a later date.
Now my friend and my wife have been texting over that last 2 weeks about him collecting his winnings in a very teasing manor and me telling her how hot that would be to watch her perform a oral on my friend, my wife has never come out and said no she wouldn’t make good on the bet, all she has said is that she is married, but has never shot down giving him the blow job and he like me doesn’t want to push to much to get her to perform it. Also my wife has sent him a few sexy text pic also.

Now the 2 of them decided to make a bet between them without me being the one to make it for her. They have agreed to a 1 hour full body Massage, the looser must perform massage on the winner. The wife and I have had several conversations about the massage and she can't decide if she wants to win and her recieve the massage,or her loosing so she performs it on him. When I question her why she cant decide her, explanation is if she give massage she has to take the lead and is also pretty much the one who decides what kind of direction it goes, but if she wins she is not in control of massage a concern of hers, but then states she likes also that she also doesn't have to led the direction of massage,

I have over the last week playfully asked if she looses if she is going to give him happy ending by hand or her doing oral on him, She has asked me " you would be OK with that ? and what if that lead to sex? you would be OK with your friend fucking me? I expressed that it would be a turn on for me to watch her give oral and if it does lead to sex I am OK and express again how hot it would be to watch her take on another guy.

its hard to read her intentions, or limits on what she is going to do or allow him to do. I have come out with a direct question about fucking him or oral, the only negative to either is to ask me if I would be OK with that and I enthusiastic answer yeah, her body language and the playful way she chats about it with me and my friend by text tell me she will let him fuck her but I cant seem to get a verbal yes she would let him fuck her or have a threesome with him and I

Hope to hear opinions and ideas, and she has one so she will be reviving the Massage

I have the hot im messages wife and buddy had yesterday if anyone interested

Nice read so far. Can't wait to see where it leads... Keep the updates coming.

Good story, please tell us more. Can you tell us about your wife, hair color and size?

Yes please post the hot IM's. Then the experts will be able to tell you her intentions.

The date for massage has been set, there has been hours of Im's between wife and buddy, me and my buddy as well as between wife and I. Wife and him the last to days had several hours hot teasing chat about length of massage, what parts she would like focused on, during that part of conversation wife outright told him she enjoys her tits and nipples massaged and and extra time she be spent on her upper thighs and CLIT she told him. he replied what if he gets aroused would she help him out, she teasingly replied what do you have in mind. he said maybe oral favor or more, that teasing has gone back and forth for 2 days as well as wife sending him and me a few erotic pics by text and one she sent him and I was of her pussy so wet from the chat they were having it looked as if she had just been fucked. That was the first naked pics she has ever sent to anyone except me.
Then yesterday afternoon during the chat between them she just said do you want to fuck me and he said yes. She said good she was hooping that he would. all this has made wife so much more open to describing her fantasy's and the sex between her and i has been awesome, Last night we had some free time without kids and invited him over for dinner and just to hang out, he told us he had to help a family member but would try and get over for a drink but was unsure of the time, when i got home from work wife instructed me i should help tidy up the house,(She keeps house spotless) I said the house is spotless what do you want me to do her only request was change the sheets on our bed, I said why, she played it a little and I can right out and said do you want to take his cock for a ride tonight, she replied well maybe, I came back with you do want him to fuck you hard tonight, she said yeah and went on to say how hot it would be to have us both take her to the bed and fuck her.

Sir you have my attention and i can almost see you beautiful wife. She must be wonderful. Thanks for the story up til now.:) okdeacon

I will post the details of her massage night it couldn't have been anymore perfect

wetpunani said:
I will post the details of her massage night it couldn't have been anymore perfect
oops met to say please post details of her massage is sounds like it couldn't be anymore perfect

Please post some pics of her. ;-)

WOW Confirmed HOT WIFE

Sorry for the delay in my post I am happy to confirm I have a genuine HOT WIFE. I can't get into detail right now but will let you her pussy was over flowing with cum when I walked in

Friday night my friend came over just to hang out our daughter had a after school program until midnight we were told, So while we were playing wii the conversation turned to the bet and a date of the following Saturday for Wife to receive her winnings. But I said we don’t have to pick up daughter until 12:00 from her field trip. So we all agreed she would receive her winnings that night. So we set up massage table downstairs and just as it got set up wife gets a text from daughter that they will be back at the school in about 10 min so she can get picked up. So after quick change of plans we moved massage table up to our bedroom.
I decided that I would run and pick daughter and they could get started on the massage and it would also probably make both more comfy if I wasn’t there at the beginning and give both time get a bit relaxed with what ever was going to happen. So I left knowing I would only be gone about max 15 min. On my way there I texted wife and told her to relax and just enjoy her self.
Well got to school and waited for daughter after about 10 min she shows up , so instead of it taking me no more than 15min. it took about 45. so I make my way home.

I get home and make my way up to our bedroom I walk in the bedroom, the wife is laying naked under the sheet on the massage table face down, and my friend standing there dressed massaging her shoulders, both of them commented on how long it took and I told them I had to wait because she wasn’t ready. So as we were chatting I sat on the edge of the massage table next to wife and started rubbing her leg that was ******* from under sheet and asked her how was the massage so far she, said awesome with a slight flirty grin so I pose the same question to my buddy and he with same flirty grin said great. I continued rubbing my wifes leg and asked if I had missed anything, just as the words were coming from my mouth my hand and fingers had made there way to my wife pussy and I commented to her how turned on and wet she was. She just smiled and said the massage so far had been awesome and I commented it must be because she was soaked and I asked if he had just poured half the bottle of oil on her pussy and he said nope it was all natural and then wife said that they had gotten pretty comfy with each other while I was gone.
I was told the massage started with her laying face down and him rubbing her shoulders and back after about 10 min she rolled over on her back he started back on her shoulders them began massaging her breast and nipples then slowly moved down to her pussy then back up to her breasts. As he continued he got a bit more bold and inserted first one finger than 2 and started finger fucking her while sucking on her nipples, she then said she reached out and started rubbing his hard cock through his jockeys, he then paused and removed his under ware and while still playing with her pussy she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking his cock. Then was told the got in 69 and enjoyed each other for a while. Then he turned himself around and began sucking her pussy from the end of the table she said she had several orgasms, as she was recovering from one orgasm he moved up to kiss her and she took his cock and guided it to her pussy. The both stopped and asked each other if they should wait until I return but as he was asking she trusted her hips up and his lg cock head slid into her pussy. He asked if he should take it out but was told no she wanted him to fuck her she couldn’t wait until I returned. So they had the first round to themselves and he said he didn’t last long and had cum very quickly after only fucking her for about 5 min. but said he didn’t stop fucking her and stayed in her pussy and fucked her until he heard me get home with our kid but couldn’t stop fucking her and filled her pussy again with his cum then got quickly dressed just incase the kid decided to barge in the bedroom.
So after them describing what I had missed and me playing with her wet cum filled pussy while she still lay on the massage table, I stripped down as did he and we led the wife over to the bed and she got in the doggie position so I could fuck her from behind while she sucked his cock. As my cock head was sliding in her pussy it started pushing his cum out and it was running down her leg onto the sheets. Wife had a cock in her mouth me in her pussy and she was having one continuous orgasm. Well I didn’t last long and filled her with my cum, she turned around and mounted his cock as she suck our combined cum from my cock, He lasted much longer than I did and after another 10 min he loaded her with his cum again. Knowing he was filling her pussy again and the great cock sucking I was getting from wife I lost it and filled her mouth with my cum. We repeated this for another hour until we could not get hard anymore.
When all was done she had taken 5 cum shots in her pussy and one she swallowed.

A pic of her well used pussy from that night

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 473
Why Back to Hopefull

So during a conversation with wife over the last few months about a repeat performance she now regrets that the whole thing ever happened and wishes she would have never did it. Now this is totally a 180 from what she has told me and I know how much she enjoyed it by how much sex she wanted for the 3 months and what she wanted to do next time we all get together not to speak about the hot video of the whole night

Has anyone have any advice as to what now is going through her head. any thoughts on getting her past this would be great words of wisdom

Users who are viewing this thread