Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife from Finland

• Thread starterMIKAEL
  • Start date
Your Wife Looks Fucking Hot, She Can Put The Queen Of Black Spads On Her Mound Or Print Black Cock Only, Or I Fuck Blacks Only. Send More Hot Pics Of Her.

Wife at the rave

Thanks guys, I think that BBC or Spade tattoo should be right and sexy for her bald pussy mound. Here is her last weekend outfit.

Attachments

• N1.jpg
    N1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 631
Would love to see more shots of her in those sexy dark thigh high nylons and high heels. Mmmm so very nice!

Very hot lady!!! I'd love to see more of that ass....just awesome!

MIKAEL said:
What did you like if your wife wants to get some tattoo on her pussy mounds? My wife wants that but did not know what kind of picture or text. Would you help us to get some?

The tatoo should read: "I Love Big Cocks"

Mybe the love should be shown as a red heart.

Here one more

Here is her leather pant pic taken last year. Have you any models about these tattoos????

Attachments

• n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 471
Go To My Yahoo Group- Miliitary_cuckolds, And Go To Photos, Writings And See Some Tattoos.

White wearing white

What is the adress to your group...sounds interesting! Here is one pic of my wife wearing white pants. Some seethrough so what do you think.

Attachments

• n3.jpg
    n3.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 489
Mikael, You Have A Very Very Hot Looking Wife, That's A Great Pic With Those White Pants On Very Tight, Please Send Me More. I Have Some Groups I Will Pm You With.

Here GA

Few more white pants you wanted! If you like these I can put more;) As a bonus pic wife wearing skirt!

Attachments

• n12.jpg
    n12.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 243
  • n55.jpg
    n55.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 267
  • n43.jpg
    n43.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 346
  • n6.jpg
    n6.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 289
She looks GORGEOUS and has a sexy body. Would you be up for a Black Bull from the States coming over to give her some BBC?

Mister B

And for GABOY

Here is two photos about our album. I had to scan them picause the are taken by the old one camera. We are not this kind of photos you asked me, but hope you like these. I have to say that I dont like her pussy pumping,you?

Attachments

• N998.jpg
    N998.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 377
  • N999.jpg
    N999.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 364
Mikael, Pumping Her Pussy Surpose To Make It Tighter?? I Think I Like It The Natural Look.
Ga

Mikael, Do You Have Any Pics Of Your Wife And Her Lover Yet?? Love To See Some, Or Some G-string Pics.
Ga

Wife with her boyfriend

Hi, there is some kinky pics about my shaved wife with her white boyfriend. They spent whole saturday by fucking themselves and I am allowed only to watch. So enjoy these pics...

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 253
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 303
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 227
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 358
  • t5.jpg
    t5.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 433
and here comes bonus!

Normally she did not allowed anybody to fuck her ass so...

Attachments

• t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 355
Hello Mikael,

If Shes ready to be slut for 3 black guys, send me
private message. I can arrange that.
She will have the time of her life.

That pic of cum dripping from her pussy to her ass is hot!! Too bad its not from some black cock.

Users who are viewing this thread