Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

!!WIFE COLLECTOR!! Send me your wives pictures so I can add them to my collection

ExposingSlutWives

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2021
(THIS IS NOT AN ANYDESK POST, YOU WILL BE REPORTED FOR SPAM IF YOU POST THEM!!!!!!)
Send me the link to your Dropbox or mega folder so I can add your wife to my collection. Must have a minimum 10 pics. I’m an avid collector of all things hotwife. I love seeing your wives in their natural horny state. I love clothed and nude photos and love to see your wife taking another man’s cock. I’m looking to save the photos so I can go back and stroke to them whenever I want.
You can also email them to me at mdblckbull@gmail.com

IMG_1966.jpeg

Reactions: DynamicFitHungBull
Hotblondewifeshared said:
My hot blonde slut. You can download the whole set at one time. Love to see her in you directory like in the original post.https://files.fm/u/zs5du6ymsr
Damn that’s one smoking hot wife you’ve got. Can I have a first name for folder labeling ?

Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared

Users who are viewing this thread