Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife and married neighbors, which one would you fuck?

• Thread starterMyskinnyblondewife
  • Start date
mailkme said:
Yes!!! Send video lol
Well I can’t do that but I promise I can share many things. It’s been very sexy with those girls in time. IMG_0172.jpeg

Reactions: mailkme
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Well I can’t do that but I promise I can share many things. It’s been very sexy with those girls in time.IMG_0172.jpeg

IMG_0174.jpeg
IMG_3654.jpeg

Reactions: zarkovac
I would love to your
Fuck
Your wife and is the hottest one but I would fuck anyone of them Love seeing your hot wife’s pics!

Myskinnyblondewife said:
Not a great pic just quick one before they went out to party. Regardless of who my wife is who would you want to fuck? Just curious here.

IMG_3420.jpeg
##2, 3, and 5 for me...and 5 is not that sexy, just looks like she could be a kinky freak in bed. M 58 OHio

yourmanneoh said:
##2, 3, and 5 for me...and 5 is not that sexy, just looks like she could be a kinky freak in bed. M 58 OHio
Nice pics my wife, my crush and interesting thought on 5. You may be right.

Reactions: yourmanneoh
Stevebeth said:
I would love to your
Fuck
Your wife and is the hottest one but I would fuck any one of them Love seeing your hot wife’s pics!
Awesome glad you like her and the gang.

Slut in black on left needs it so bad. So desperate

Reactions: mailkme
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Thanks for reply and hope to see more responses here. My and my lil brunette crush from main center pic.
DSC_0923_4.jpeg IMG_9900.jpeg
Does she take black cock?

Myskinnyblondewife said:
She did before we got married.
Yes her friend had two older European black guys as roommates. She was like 21. Had pretty cool party's at the place. Packed house. And ya I saw the guy taking a leak in the yard..yep huge. She didn’t admit until we got married and a couple years later.

Users who are viewing this thread