Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wife and her NEW Boy !!

• Thread starterchellist
  • Start date
me as well

chellist said:
This is the only pic before the video starts. Would love to post the video but to big for this site. send me your email and I will send it to you. Please comment on it after you see it :) she loves to read them....

would love to see her spread and pounded and face fucked till gagging.

nasrocket@yahoo.com

chellist said:
This is the only pic before the video starts. Would love to post the video but to big for this site. send me your email and I will send it to you. Please comment on it after you see it :) she loves to read them....

send video to dominant.male@yahoo.com

I would love to see more of her. He pussy is trimmed very nicely. yummmmm!

chellist said:

Would love to write a review of the vid. send it to neo.mann@hotmail.com

would love to see video also. Please send to: rbgunstar@yahoo.co.uk Thankyou

chellist said:

Id love the vid too. Send to james_mclean_2000@yahoo

anyone got it?

anyone actually get the video?

chellist said:

dominant.male@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread