• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife agrees to try black

• Thread startersexy Anita
  • Start date
Thats some very nice and sexy pictures of yours wife? their if you guys ever take a metro north down to the city for the weekend would love to meet up with you wife and give her some chocolate.. get at parot24@yahoo.com subject get at my wife asap

Chiascuro: May 13 for anita

Hello I'd like to meet w/ anita please specify where you are geographically...

Good looking woman

Your wife is stunning! She is fantastic. I hope you are able to match her with a well hung black stud. I look forward to hearing the story. Good Luck.

Hiya my friend, read the other thread by Zull about "white women being gangraped in Africa" especially the bit where it mentions Pretoria. I could arrange something very simlar for you if you like. It would probably be 5 black men though and they wouldnt be too merciful.
She would definitely learn a lesson for sure !!

sexy anita

very nice dear i,m thomas a 35 year black trucker would be more than happy to help you out if your still seeking give me a call 931 629 1517

Attachments

• bm095.jpg
    bm095.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 381
thomas said:
very nice dear i,m thomas a 35 year black trucker would be more than happy to help you out if your still seeking give me a call 931 629 1517

OH MY GOD!!! I came already just seeing that friggen thing. We should talk, when you traveling through Philly?
Anita

Ikebue. said:
Hiya my friend, read the other thread by Zull about "white women being gangraped in Africa" especially the bit where it mentions Pretoria. I could arrange something very simlar for you if you like. It would probably be 5 black men though and they wouldnt be too merciful.
She would definitely learn a lesson for sure !!

Hi Ikebue...this is Anita,
I read that thread and I can't say that I would enjoy it. Do the women actually get beat up? I will admit the thought of rough unmerciful sex gets me hot but what woman enjoys being beat up during it?
I don't know how I feel after reading that stuff but chances are I won't ever make it there to see.

Well if anything I am enjoying the chat with everyone. We've got some pm's and some emails. If nothing came from my time here in the cavern I wouldn't be upset I really like chatting with the guys and hearing all the kind, and in alot of cases, nasty talk.
I wanted to offer a couple more pics for you all, enjoy!

Attachments

• aw71.jpg
    aw71.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 947
  • aw.jpg
    aw.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 887
Anita you are a very attractive woman good luck with your search!!

Beautiful !!!

i envy the guys that get that...boy you look great.... post a pic when you do it !!

You are an AMAZING woman

Very beautiful & sexy. I like the way you write and see things. I'm sure you'll find what you want, you certainly deserve the pleasure.

Have fun
Jim.

wow, anita is a cutie.
good luck to both of you in crossing to the "other" side, lol!

She a keeper :) love her little red bush.Bet it be nice to see it filled with blk seed.

let me tap that

i live close by philly in burlington nj let me know

Damn your GORGEOUS!!!!!, I'm in Cherry Hill, NJ just outside Philly. Drop me a line so we can chat more.

Ben, greetings from Princeton NJ, if you and the wife are still looking I am very interested!!!! I can travel and am willing to come to you two, I am always on yahoo messenger with my cam running so let's talk icemannj105

Users who are viewing this thread