Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wife agrees to try black

• Thread startersexy Anita
  • Start date

sexy Anita

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2006
Hello fellas,

My name is Ben and I have a rather sexy red headed wife named Anita. She is 41 and always in the mood!
We have done a little swinging and I have had a couple of guys join in with me to tag up on her but she has never been with a black man and I have finally gotten her to agree to try it.
What I am looking for is 2 muscular black guys with of course very large dicks to show my sweetheart what she has been missing. I will be in on the action if that's what she wants.
I am going to tell her of this site so she may be interested in checking it out and having a few words to share with you guys.
Hit me up and we can try to make arrangements if you are interested. I will most likely need to show her some pics and not only of your cock but what you look like.
A few pics of Anita for you.
Ben

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4,557
  • 67.jpg
    67.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3,491
  • 533.jpg
    533.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3,771
Mmmmm!

You have one very SEXY wife, and I think she definitely should get
some BBC.

Well done, you have to show a picture of her when it happens.

Very sexy

I just wanted to say that you have one of the sexiest wives I've seen here.
Good luck getting her what she needs. Please let us know what happens. Thanks

white cali hubby said:
I just wanted to say that you have one of the sexiest wives I've seen here.
Good luck getting her what she needs. Please let us know what happens. Thanks

Thanks my friend.....can't promise pictures if she ain't into that but will certainly share the story!

sexy Anita said:
Thanks my friend.....can't promise pictures if she ain't into that but will certainly share the story!

Pictures of me on the internet with a black man, I don't think so Ben! Thanks for the compliments guys. He told me he did this and I was pissed at first but what the hell. I must admit seeing the huge black dicks all over this site and the web for that matter does get me going!
I suppose if I feel comfortable with the guy or guys then I'll go for it. Let's see what happens.
I can't believe he did share this picture since he loves my tits soo much.
Anita

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2,140
You are...

You are stunning!! Very beautiful and, I suspect, in for the adventure of a life time. BTW, welcome to the site!

Very nice

You have a very sexy wife. Do you travel? She looking for a steady lover or just wanting to experience black men initially?

Mr.B said:
You are stunning!! Very beautiful and, I suspect, in for the adventure of a life time. BTW, welcome to the site!

Thank you! Adventure of a life time sounds like fun, that's what I've been told so we'll see. I can only imagine what one of those monsters feels like.

Orion_NC said:
You have a very sexy wife. Do you travel? She looking for a steady lover or just wanting to experience black men initially?

I am the wife, and he wants me to experience black but I am starting to think that I'll be addicted after the first experience!

Good luck with your first time search.
Hope it all goes well for you xx

Anita you are an amazing woman, so sexy, beautiful & classy. Any man who has you is very lucky, please keep us informed on your first black experience.
Have fun & good luck!

Very sexy! Good luck, and have a ball!

Hi

I would love to hook up I'm about 30mins from Philly. iIm a 32 yr old straight professional mature sexy black man. If interested e-mail me back at Justicebknown@yahoo.com

Your wife sounds like she is the perfect woman. She has a sweet and innocent look to her. She is very sexy and remindes me so much of my exwife. If she is anything like my ex/ you will be in for a treat the night you get her blacked by some lucky studs super thick black cock. Look to hearing how the magic night goes. Have fun -

hello

kevin here, 33, 6 '1 210 blk man with pics. I am in coatesville, 25 minutes from you guys. well built and well endowed. pabuiltblk@aol.com is my e-mail and will send my face pics from there ...kev.

Users who are viewing this thread