Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Wife 37

• Thread starterkatejon
  • Start date
fk2546 said:
Did she take all 9 inches? How many times did she cum?
Hard to say how many times, but louder then I've ever heard her before

Reactions: Jaandaj and herfunandcuck
Incredible story. What finally changed her mind?
Wife almost divorced me when she discovered my hidden desire and I almost had her there once
And yes agree with everyone - she's freakin' GORGEOUS

Asmodeus said:
Incredible story. What finally changed her mind?
Wife almost divorced me when she discovered my hidden desire and I almost had her there once
And yes agree with everyone - she's freakin' GORGEOUS
I kept asking non stop for 2 years, then set it up, she had miscarriages, was using antidepressants, time was right

Reactions: Asmodeus
"Hard to say how many times, but louder then I've ever heard her before"

She obviously enjoyed the physical pleasure he was giving her with his big cock. What have the conversations between the two of you been like since this experience? Has she admitted enjoying the feel of a big cock? If he made her cum multiple times, she is going to want that feeling again.

Glad it worked out well. Few good things about your post-

You were patient
You were persistent
You worked through miscarriages
You encouraged her

And something was surprising … her first bull was 67 yr old. No one noticed that in your post. Would love to know how you zeroed on him for your wife

katejon said:
I kept asking non stop for 2 years, then set it up, she had miscarriages, was using antidepressants, time was right
when you set it up... she had already agreed? How did she dress for the occasion?

fk2546 said:
"Hard to say how many times, but louder then I've ever heard her before"

She obviously enjoyed the physical pleasure he was giving her with his big cock. What have the conversations between the two of you been like since this experience? Has she admitted enjoying the feel of a big cock? If he made her cum multiple times, she is going to want that feeling again.
It was obvious after 15 minutes she was feeling pleasure, I've never heard her shout, be loud

Reactions: Jaandaj and herfunandcuck
Asmodeus said:
when you set it up... she had already agreed? How did she dress for the occasion?
I set it up yes, she wasnt happy, confident, she wasnt aware he was 67 years old, black, or the 9 inch cock, she wore a skirt ,pantyhose, refused to wear stockings

abvt75 said:
Glad it worked out well. Few good things about your post-

You were patient
You were persistent
You worked through miscarriages
You encouraged her

And something was surprising … her first bull was 67 yr old. No one noticed that in your post. Would love to know how you zeroed on him for your wife
I chose him, as he said he was dominant, was 9 inches, had done orn movies in the 80s

Reactions: herfunandcuck and MatureCockWhore
fk2546 said:
Did she do this because she wanted to try a big cock, or did she do it to please you?
I would think that once he had fully penetrated her, enjoying the feeling and wanting to cum would have been her only thoughts.
Did he use a condom, or did she allow him to cum inside her?
A condom, very slow to get on the bed, get her pantyhose off etc, trouble penetrating, then loud, shouting, he said " I'm in"

Reactions: herfunandcuck
katejon said:
A condom, very slow to get on the bed, get her pantyhose off etc, trouble penetrating, then loud, shouting, he said " I'm in"
I hope the two of you both enjoyed it.
I know my wife's first black guy was loudest I had ever heard her. Think whole hotel knew she was getting it

Has your wife said anything to you since this experience, about whether she enjoyed being fucked by a dominate well hung stud? Your description of her response to being penetrated by him, seems to indicate she enjoyed it. And probably now craves it, whether she admits it or not.

fk2546 said:
Has your wife said anything to you since this experience, about whether she enjoyed being fucked by a dominate well hung stud? Your description of her response to being penetrated by him, seems to indicate she enjoyed it. And probably now craves it, whether she admits it or not.
The 3rd time with the 67 year old she was loud, saying " yes,yes, don't stop" " oh jesus"

Reactions: katejon
katejon said:
Took years but she finally played

69110805_2345200125598665_996070875209924608_n.jpeg

67723481_361274707885407_4117703700657471488_n.jpeg

67755762_2330392770556954_736662598652526592_n.jpeg

68404454_365168340841785_3020985833143402496_n.jpeg
Very nice

Remind her of how much you enjoyed it as well to help erase any possible feelings of guilt for being satisfied in your presence. Then maybe explore her feelings of pleasure and lead up to a rematch, maybe with someone else. With patience and some subtle coaxing you may turn that beauty into the slut of your dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread