Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Why men share their wives.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
Before we were married my girlfriend cheated on me by giving a co-worker head (twice). Recent Christians, when we chose to marry, she confessed this to me. It hurt at first as there was more than sex involved, romance was a part of ot too. Then I found the thought of her with other men to be the most exciting thing. I decently endowed (bit above average in thickness and length), but I've rarely made her cum by fucking, and when I did, it was awesome. I shared my fantasies with her and they interested her. She admitted to me that she considered herself to be a "non-practicing slut", and found the only thing lacking in her sex life was a "variety of cock". She also liked the idea of trying a bigger cock. Still, we struggled with the morality of inviting other men to our sexual relationship. As I was "giving her permission" we considered it not to be adultury.

Eventually we had two threesomes with men we contacted via an online community. The first one (with a younger athletic Italian guy my wife found handsome with a huge cock) was a fristrating experience. The fellow was on muscle relaxants for a shoulder injury and his hard on kept fading. He was terribly ashamed that he underperformed. But the visual memories of this night (during the times when the dud was hard) are absolutely burned into my mind. I've never seen anything that aroused me more than my wife's legs spread so wide she had the headboard grasped in the toes of one of her feet while this guy was full into her with no condem (we used ip the four we had with his "withering"). She said it felt so good and she was really into it. That confirmed for me that I am a willing cuckold.

The second one was successful in terms of the guy's performance, but we were left unsure about comtinuing. She still has my permission to fuck anyone she wants and says maybe one day she will, though her faith has begun to move her away from this lifestyle.

Oh, That FAITH Thing

I have to admit that the two sexiest gals I ever knew were both Christians. One you'd recognize if I gave her full name, she's presently one of Gospel's number one singers. I've posted some about Michele so I'm not going to elaborate. The other lady, Vale, was a ten and, god-damn! a ***** and a part time **********. But both were "saved" and born again and ate up a lot of my time bemoaning some of the things we did together. They even get preachy (to this day!) Then go right back to sinning. Over the years I've discovered Christian gals to be the hot ones. Not as a rule, just my experiences.
But let me say one thing that will hit home for you and bump some readers off line for as long as they can stand being without their routine whack off. One thing Michele said to me that struck even a brainless wit as me, and gave me pause enough to dwell on it from time to time. It came when we were in the middle of getting into some troubling activity, both sexual and criminal, when I cracked a joke relating to an earlier conversation when I boo-whooed her notion of there really being such a thing as a devil. She stopped me in my tracks with this reply, "Joe, forget it, OK you're right. There is no devil. Throw all that out the window. But then it is something or someone - you? me? our lusts? - that often succeeds in removing God from our minds. We are distracted from HIM. We are absent of HIS presence. So whatever it is that does that is an evil devil in my eyes."
I will now baffle you - those who know me and follow my posts - by telling you that I am a deeply spiritual person. Not a religious one, but very in tune with my spiritual side. God to me can be nothing less than personal, in my life. It is not a HE or a SHE or all the collective elements of All That Is. God is personal for me. I live with God, I am Its temple. When Michele spoke as she did, it it home. Sex (fine art, good music, working with your hands, visiting New York City sites...) distracts us from what you claim to be All That Is. And I agree with Shelly, that's not exactly a good thing. Is it?

jesus loved GangBangs..........he told me so.......

Users who are viewing this thread