Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Why Don't Women Like Me as Much as Men do?

• Thread starterEroticWriter
  • Start date
Yes,why do you ask? Do you like my present story or is there one that you would like better? You can give me a scenario,and I can see what I can do.

Reactions: johndoeunknown
EroticWriter said:
Why Don't Women Like Me as Much as MEN do?
Workouts did no good.jpg
Poor guy. He asked me and I've tried to help him out to no avail. You can see by his photo why he may have trouble getting or keeping a woman. Maybe our readers can help. I had him write a note below. EW

I can't understand it. I've been careful what I eat. I've worked out so hard for years. I've used supplements. I've done everything I can to improve my physique. I've searched the internet. Yet, men want to spend time with me but I can't seem to keep my women happy. Anyone have any suggestions?
SON E BOY! LOL Worse case of lackacock one could imagine.

The pic is a joke. Looking through some of the earlier post.

johndoeunknown said:
check my time
This one is so stupid. I had forgotten it and found it tonight 23 June 2024 while exploring so thought I would bring it back up front and we'll see if any of you can figure out why women seem to lose interest once he has taken his pants off.

Users who are viewing this thread