Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Why don't black guys hit on her?

• Thread startermwf_38
  • Start date

Why don't black guys hit on her?

• Total voters

mwf_38

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2005
She doesn't think black guys are attracted to her because they don't hit on her. Would you hit on her if you worked with her or if she was in a night club?

Help me out guys, shes a great fuck and would probably go black if you guys approached her.

Hello Guys,

I think the wife is very sexy..If I saw you guys in public, I would hit on her.

Have fun,

Mike

In the first picture she has her arms above her head. She has great tits and large nipples when their sucked on. She also knows how to use her mouth, very talented at giving head and finishing it.

I think she is a 10. She will get blacked soon enough. Hope you are ready for all the special attention she'll be getting. A Black Cock slut doesn't always come back. Good Luck to you both.

I think she is a 10. She will get blacked soon enough. I just hope you are ready for all the special attention she'll be getting. A Black Cock slut does not always come back. Good Luck to both of you.

WOW! What a sexy pic of the black bred milf. Just wish I could be bred by a Black Man. I would be proud to a raise my Master's baby and to always be known as His.

The guys respect her because she is not putting out the flirting signals that she is available. If she wants them to 'hit on her', then she needs to "hold the thoughts in her head" that it would be nice to have sex with a black man.

What she is thinking in her mind, will appear in her body language (every time).

38 is an age when a female can have very powerful cravings for sex if she feels it is okay to express them without recrimination from a controlling husband or disapproving family and friends.

Are you keeping up with all the reading for your new role as a cuckold, when she "crosses over to the dark side" ?

Start putting aside some money each week, so she can buy some new sexy clothes for her dates with the new black bulls cuming into her life in the months ahead.

Kathryn, what is stopping you being bred by a black man? It is your wish, so who/what is the obstacle? Many of us would love to know the answer.

I'm trying guys. You guys also need to talk to the white girls, even if their married or sitting with someone in a lounge. I think you are all missing opportunites to get some white pussy.

Many of the white wives and their husbands have the fantasy of her doing black guys but don't know how to approach a black guy when we're out.

If you see my wife out partying and hit on her I'm sure you would get her in bed with you. She'll do her job if you do yours. It's really that simple!!

Users who are viewing this thread