Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Why do you want black men now?

• Thread starterdiamondstuds
  • Start date
Thanks Neat 'n Petite... Since I "went black" I have been a casual observer of the lifestyle as it concerns married women and have become friends with several and even though I was not married (I was coming off a broken engagement) I can certainly empathize with a sexually depraved women who is just dying to have that sexuality unlocked.

It goes both ways, you know. It's not always about the white women. We don't need bitches like juicypussy to feel sorry for us, and if we wanna fuck white women, then why should have to wait until THEY are ready all the time?

So, it's OK for them to make us wait, then tell us to fuck off when they're done, but not the other way around? Please clarify that for me.

You can keep most of those white girls.

I've gone asian/black and I'm not going back.

- WhiteGuy

Maybe

Well maybe the guy is white and figured his comments might SEEM more acceptable coming from a 'black' guy. From what I've seen and experienced, young-middle-old...age doesn't seem to matter to a black guy - it's WILLINGNESS that counts

Users who are viewing this thread