Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Why do you want black men now?

• Thread starterdiamondstuds
  • Start date

diamondstuds

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2005
I came across this site because I was looking for information on interracial relationships, but this seems to be some some sort of perversion. As a black guy I actually find it kind of disgusting. Why is that most of the women on this site seem to be middle age (35+)? Do you only go after black men once you have past your prime and have nothing to lose?

Where are the young attractive white women? Is this black lust something you have always had or is this part of some mid-life crisis? If you like fucking black men so much why didn't you just marry one? What is the deal with this Black Bull and wifebreeeding talk? I would tell a woman to fuck off if she called me some shit like that (unless she was REALLY hot, then I'd fuck her and then tell her to fuck off).

And a lot of he black men on here are pathetic. Are u so desperate for some white pussy that put the with the sambo/mandigo bullshit. You need some self-respect.

Don't misunderstand me because I am not against interracial dating and Ihave been with white women before. I just want to know what the motivation is behind this whole underground movement you people have going on.

White Wives

Firstly, this site is dedicated to mostly white wives who need some black to spice up their lives. I cannot do a psychological analysis on my life and actions but I follow my desires which are to be with a nice appreciative black man, and there are lots of them in this world. Sorry you are not into this sort of life style but not everyone is. I hope you find what you are looking for. Molly

Hi studs-

Well, I guess I am one of those middle age gals and feel compelled to respond. First, get real, lots of the guys posting on this board are not really interested in hooking up, it is part of sexual fantasy, role playing. How many are black? or white guys pretending to be black? I am not sure, but I am sure there are lots of silly postings by guys pretending to be women. I would not bother trying to understand deep meaning behind anything, it is just erotica.

Now, as to defending the honor of us 35+ middle age hags... you should be so lucky. Sweetie, women don't hit their sexual prime until that age. We can screw you until your eyes pop out and your hair goes straight and no we are not sitting around all day lusting after black guys. We sit around talking and lusting about all guys, white, black, brown, blue, green.... and yes, we talk about sex, kids, shoes, sex, shopping, sex, new stores, sex..... get the point? Most of us have normal lives, relationships, and families.

Now, to answer your original question, why now? Many of us have or have had black boyfriends and yes, maybe some have regrets they didn't marry them. But your assume is that we "...only go after black men once you have past your prime and have nothing to lose" is really pretty shallow. Sweetie, we are not past out prime, we have lots to loose, and you assume we are doing the chasing and not the ones being chased.

A 21 year-old college gal having an affair with a black guy is not much of a risk. A 36 year old married woman with a couple of kids, job, and church group, having an affair with a black guy and getting pregnant by him... now there is risk, and yes, you have lots to loose.

Why do it? Love, lust, the need for excitement, all of the above.

sandy who and molly mwf, y'all hit the nail on the head. i hang out in the chatroom cuz i like to talk to people who are intertested in black men, like myself. i am married and have 2 kids and i feel the risk of actually meeting up with a black man too much for me. after making that clear, i have been told that i have no right to be in the chatroom and that i am just taking up space. i would think the guys would rather me taking up space than some of the the gay guys that constantly pretend to be women or private message all the guys to death.

i am real and i am in my prime. i never had multiple o's until i was in my thirties. my hubby appreciates it; too bad stud up there can't.

:roll: txsweetpea in her prime!!!!!

Bravo! From a white "real" guy. You all have said it best.

Co-Sign on that SallyWho!

And the Bull is a Black Man for sure! I post on a variety of Messageboards!

I'am well known and widely respected!

Peace. 8)

not all middle age

Look, I'm in my early 20's and have been fucking black and only black since college. I have had a number of black boyfriends, black lovers and black one nighters. Me liking black is just like a guy liking big boobs, or petite women, or outgoing girls...just like some women like tall, dark and handsome and some like muscular and blonde, etc. I like black men and I know it...so what?

As far as bull and breeding, some r into it, some r not...so what? If it's not your thing, move on. It's called erotica and fetish for a reason.

I am anonymous on here as I am a teacher who would be chastized and misjudged by hypocrits like u. Do u wish to share your psychological profile that will explain why u are looking up interracial topics? If u were dating a black girl would u be looking up nonracial topics? I doubt it. dear!

As far as age, we will be middle age one day, and I hope I'm as hot as most of the women on here. I have talked with one that is 45 who made me turned on. I have seen pics of a 57 yo woman who is awesome by any standard. When you're middle age how many women of any race will want you? None with that closed mind! Open up, relax, and live a little.

I have been with several awesome 'middleaged' women. I am still doing one who is a succesful businesswoman who is also a wife and mother with 2 kids and i would fuck her all day and all night if i had the chance (family doesnt know of course). Middleaged does not mean 'one foot in the grave'. It does not mean 'disgusting old hag'. It does not mean 'i look like that guy at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade after he drank from the wrong cup and turned so old that his eyeballs disappeared and he fell apart into dust and bones'.

O and guess what diamondstuds. i am middleaged too and people tell me I look 15 or 20 years younger. So feel free to kiss my ass.

Rhino-

Sweeite, all us girls would be willing to kiss more than your ass. You tell him.

I don't want to bash diamondstuds too much, he asked a good question and we answered fairly. I just don't think that anyone who gives an obvious slam should get away with it. We all know he did it to get a response and he got my Irish redhead temper going.

diamondstuds said:
I came across this site because I was looking for information on interracial relationships, but this seems to be some some sort of perversion. As a black guy I actually find it kind of disgusting. Why is that most of the women on this site seem to be middle age (35+)? Do you only go after black men once you have past your prime and have nothing to lose?

Where are the young attractive white women? Is this black lust something you have always had or is this part of some mid-life crisis? If you like fucking black men so much why didn't you just marry one? What is the deal with this Black Bull and wifebreeeding talk? I would tell a woman to fuck off if she called me some shit like that (unless she was REALLY hot, then I'd fuck her and then tell her to fuck off).

And a lot of he black men on here are pathetic. Are u so desperate for some white pussy that put the with the sambo/mandigo bullshit. You need some self-respect.

Don't misunderstand me because I am not against interracial dating and Ihave been with white women before. I just want to know what the motivation is behind this whole underground movement you people have going on.

I pretty much agree with all of this, but I don't let it get to me. :lol:

SandyWho said:
Rhino-

I don't want to bash diamondstuds too much, he asked a good question and we answered fairly. I just don't think that anyone who gives an obvious slam should get away with it. We all know he did it to get a response and he got my Irish redhead temper going.

That's right, and you know he's telling the truth, don't you? :lol:

diamondstuds,

I also have to tell you a few things:

I'm now 34 and I had good sex with black guys since I've been 23. Past my prime time and nothing to lose? Bulls**t! (sorry)

I consider myself attractive (every guy tells me that, but I know, that is in the eye of the beholder) and I had this black lust since I've been 23. Mid-life crisis? You make me laugh... Bulls**t! (sorry)

Another thing is, and this I have to tell you, that you have a very bad attitude when it comes to women! You are a PRICK (nothing else) when I read your comment "unless she is REALLY hot, then I'd fuck her and then tell her to fuck off" - it's so disgusting, such insight into a dumb male's character! Your IQ seem to be around 35. I am so sorry for all women who met you and who will meet you probably one day!

There is good saying in German for your kind of people: "let's develop them backwards and make an abortion"!

You are not worth to be called a human being!

These were my sincere 2 cents

(and "kingalphamale", you seem to belong to the same category! I'm so sorry for all of those guys)

search4bp said:
diamondstuds,

I also have to tell you a few things:

I'm now 34 and I had good sex with black guys since I've been 23. Past my prime time and nothing to lose? Bulls**t! (sorry)

I consider myself attractive (every guy tells me that, but I know, that is in the eye of the beholder) and I had this black lust since I've been 23. Mid-life crisis? You make me laugh... Bulls**t! (sorry)

Another thing is, and this I have to tell you, that you have a very bad attitude when it comes to women! You are a PRICK (nothing else) when I read your comment "unless she is REALLY hot, then I'd fuck her and then tell her to fuck off" - it's so disgusting, such insight into a dumb male's character! Your IQ seem to be around 35. I am so sorry for all women who met you and who will meet you probably one day!

There is good saying in German for your kind of people: "let's develop them backwards and make an abortion"!

You are not worth to be called a human being!

These were my sincere 2 cents

(and "kingalphamale", you seem to belong to the same category! I'm so sorry for all of those guys)

Oh, please... if none of it was true, then you wouldn't have wrote in the way you did. Not all black men wait around to be fucked by some hot white chick. :roll:

And, so what if I agree? It's my opinion, isn't it? Too bad if you don't like it...

and I never said that it was true for everyone in here, did I? Get over yourself. :roll:

I was also joking a lil' bit. I guess you didn't catch that. Nice try.

"wait around to fuck white girls"

King Alpha, I have to question your "King Alpha" name in reference to being a real black man.

As you said, a real black man does not stand around and wait on white chicks to fuck, which is why we white chicks love to fuck black! Of all the people in the world that you need to tell that to, it is NOT the women on this site. We know black men are in control and dominanat-the women on this site are here because we know how black men are...we like it that way.

Why are you trying to convince us of anything about black men? We're sold on them. That's kind of like trying to convince kids that candy tastes good.

You're preaching to the wrong audience!

I am in my early 20s...23 to be exact and last summer I broke up with a fiancé’ and went out of town for some R/R and happened to meet a very sweet, sexy, black man.

Until that week, I had never even touched, kissed, or hugged a black man. There was no fetish for me, just raw attraction much like (as one poster has expressed) some are attracted to women with big boobs, guys with nice muscles, guys with a ponch, girls with a nice ass.

I spent several days having sex with this black man and learning how sexual I could and can be. Do I think black men are superior to white men in bed? Not necessarily, but if a black man is able to make sex to a white women fun, exciting, even thrilling then why not? It’s not just sex for me as I have yet to sleep with another black man in the last year (I have had a couple more meetings with my first), but for married women, women whose sex life has gotten complacent, women who are not satisfied with their sex life, etc….an interracial encounter is highly recommended.

Julie,

You have such an insightful way of capturing the moment...and the desire...of one very frustrated wife...(now, who might that be ??)

Well said, sweetie

Re: "wait around to fuck white girls"

juicypussy said:
King Alpha, I have to question your "King Alpha" name in reference to being a real black man.

As you said, a real black man does not stand around and wait on white chicks to fuck, which is why we white chicks love to fuck black! Of all the people in the world that you need to tell that to, it is NOT the women on this site. We know black men are in control and dominanat-the women on this site are here because we know how black men are...we like it that way.

Why are you trying to convince us of anything about black men? We're sold on them. That's kind of like trying to convince kids that candy tastes good.

You're preaching to the wrong audience!

For your information, I am a real black man, and how do you know if I 'm not when you can't even see me? My name doesn't anything to do with it. Sandy can back me up on that. She even mentioned somethin' about it before, but you missed it somehow.

And, I wasn't trying to convince you on anything. You just don't know how to read before you post, that's all. At first, you made seem as if black men should be thankful to have the opportunity to fuck white women, as if it's some form of reparations or something, and now, you're changing your little story, simply because you don't wanna seem wrong. I seen this comin' a mile away. :roll:

And, like you told you before (in case you missed it) diamondstuds was referring to most of what he read and who usually posts in the site, NOT ALL of you, so if none of what he says applies to you, then you don't have anything to worry about, now do you?

You can't even handle a simple opinion. You're not worth any man's time, black or white.

Users who are viewing this thread