Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Whose Asian Girl Likes BWC?

• Thread starterCcccc
  • Start date
Wildcats said:
Is there a cock she hasn’t been able to fit yet?
Over the last 8+ years there have been a few that she just could not take. She is petite. 5 feet 3 inch and under floats around 100lbs +-. The ones we remember she could not take the whole thing were all black 12"+ She probably tops out at 10" any more than that is her limit.

Reactions: Olderthicknhard, AaronT, Wildcats and 1 other person
AaronT said:
My Wife loves any Cock!!

IMG_5192.jpeg
View attachment 2894103
View attachment 2894104
View attachment 2894105
View attachment 2894106
View attachment 2894107
View attachment 2894108
very sexy wife in and out of that nice dress. She has a nice look about her and great body to enjoy

• Love
Reactions: AaronT and creempieluvr
Wildcats said:
Is there a cock she hasn’t been able to fit yet?
No, her biggest real cock was 10" and she took it like a champ. She has a 12" Dildo that I can put all the way in her too.

• Love
Reactions: Olderthicknhard and AaronT
creempieluvr said:
No, her biggest real cock was 10" and she took it like a champ. She has a 12" Dildo that I can put all the way in her too.
Holy hell. My asian wife has always argued with me that my 6" white cock was too big for her. I've told her many times that women love bigger cocks than avg. I have bought her dildos, but she refused to use them. Oh how I would love to watch her pussy get stretched by 10" while I lick her clit or ass.

Users who are viewing this thread