Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Who would do her?

• Thread starterCharlie boy
  • Start date
C

Charlie boy

I've had a long held fantasy to have my lady kidnapped by a black bull or a group of them and taken to their house so that they can make her theirs and fill her up with black seed. Here she is. What do you think?

Attachments

• jane r.jpg
    jane r.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2,011
  • jane jj.jpg
    jane jj.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,087
Reactions: hikawade
Hummnnnnnnnnnn........

I do believe that she would be "the center of attention". With any luck, she would have a nice reminder of the event, in 9 months.

Have some more

and think about doing your worst to her.

Attachments

• jane d.jpg
    jane d.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,282
  • jane n.jpg
    jane n.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,676
I am sure a lot of men find her attractive, I would love to plant my seed every day in her:) Wish she was my neighbor.

I think you should encourge her to go black and cuckold you. She is gorgeous!

WOW!!! She is beautiful and very sexy too. I love her titties - they are perfect. If my cock was twice its size I would fuck her all night long. But since my cock is only 5 inches, I would lick her pussy clean after a black stud with a 10 inch cock fucked her all night long and then he would come 12-15 spurts in her sweet pussy.

Your wife/girlfriend is beautiful! Yes she would look so hot riding a big black african cock in your bed. Her blonde hair & creamy white skin together with his jet black body would make all 3 of you guys cum at once. Hope you can talk her in to it! We would love to see pic's.

I'd fuck her in a second,she difinately is bbc material my man absolutely she got to be blackened.

fuck your hot young woman with my big black old babymaker and leave her tummy well full of my potent black seed she will begin swelling real soon after i plant my seed in her fertile garden e mail me if yo want this to happen

I "think" that that would be disgusting, and that she would hate you and be scarred for life, and never touch a black or white man again. How bout talking to her and trying to get her into IR rather than getting her fucking *****.

yes i would love to fill her hot tight young cunt full of my potent black seed till her tummy swells up with my black baby in it hot full and very pregnant

would love to black this hot sexy young woman full of potent black seed

Take her.

Show her who's boss. I bet you would knock her up in an instant.

Attachments

• jane e.jpg
    jane e.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 721
  • Jane a.jpg
    Jane a.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 637
you are absolutely right redheadcutieintdot...as arousing as ****** sex might appera in fantasy it is not in real life....why not see if you can tempt her with the pleasures of interacial sex....it is awesome

yes

Charlie boy said:
I've had a long held fantasy to have my lady kidnapped by a black bull or a group of them and taken to their house so that they can make her theirs and fill her up with black seed. Here she is. What do you think?
would please her in every way leaving making her cum all day long live in atlanta

Hey man, lets see her with no bra on, she has a tremendous rack, lets see it.PM me my man, lets talk about getting her to go black, Id love to help you.

Users who are viewing this thread