Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Who would be the one, you most hate, to fuck your wife?

Mywifeishot

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2024
what would be the most humiliating thing for a cuckold. wife fucked by whom?
Your boss, a ***** stranger, a taxi driver when you have no money, your neighbor, your co-worker, a guy that was bullying you when you were at school?
Or someone else?! If so, by whom?!

Reactions: MarkDavid, Tiny Penis, Islandsinthesun and 1 other person
Coworker or bully from school for sure.

Reactions: Justawhiteguy, NoLongerDoubleLife and Mywifeishot
This is a difficult question:
her last customer before she gave up her bargirl job, when we were already together saying “you never stop in this business”?
my first boss in Africa, where we settled as newlyweds, “droit de cuissage”?
The one who took her virginity at 16, saying “she's mine forever”?
I've got a serious hard-on nonetheless.

Reactions: wmjacking, NoLongerDoubleLife and Mywifeishot
If I were still working, a coworker or boss would probably be it.
For a coworker, there may be enough space between you and the guy that it removes some of the unease and/or tension.
But somebody you work next to for 8-9-10 hours a day is another story. When someone knows you are compelled to think about them fucking your wife, they tend to say little things to get a reaction. And you also know he is bragging to other coworkers that he fucked her.

My 2nd wife had a sister that wanted to 3-way with us. We had kicked it around enough that it was more a "when" proposition than an "if".
The first opportunity came when we went to a party at our boss's house, and a coworker of mine also showed up.
But, at what seemed to be the last minute, the proposition changed from a 3-way with sister to "if I would let my wife go home with my coworker, sister would get to come home with me".
I was very tempted, and struggled to make a decision, but ultimately decided not to. For the very reasons I listed above.
And I still think it was the right decision to this day.

Reactions: Justawhiteguy, kmbe, jacques and 1 other person
Definitely the guy who took her virginity. I`m with Jacques on that. Made a promise to a 14 years old , fucked her then left her. It was a quick fuck her i`m ok I have emptied my balls and got another virgin on my list. She didn`t know much about it so the selfish guy doesn`t deserve to have her now.

Reactions: wmjacking, jacques, NoLongerDoubleLife and 1 other person
A guy who once beaten me up or former rival from work/sport i guess

Reactions: NoLongerDoubleLife and Mywifeishot
I think I would hate for a rival of mine who is a cocky smart ass to fuck my wife! I know he would never let me forget he fucked

Reactions: Regn and NoLongerDoubleLife
Mywifeishot said:
Your boss, a ***** stranger, a taxi driver when you have no money, your neighbor, your co-worker, a guy that was bullying you when you were at school?
My best friend or my bullies from the neighborhood for sure.

Reactions: Regn
How about guy from the bank, that has refused you a credit for something important?

Reactions: NoLongerDoubleLife
Mine fucked her boss and my best friend. Fucked my best friend 3 times, one of which was the night before our wedding.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Regn, Islandsinthesun, Nazareth and 1 other person
Her ex and father of her first two kids. He was local police chief in Philippines and held her captive for a week, ***** her and got her pregnant. She stayed with him through second child then left after the beatings and alcohol and mistresses. Worked overseas as maid, where I met her in Hong Kong.

If he ever found his way into our bed while I was away I'd have to deal with him

Reactions: wmjacking and NoLongerDoubleLife
Hotblondewifeshared said:
Mine fucked her boss and my best friend. Fucked my best friend 3 times, one of which was the night before our wedding.
I'm fairly sure my wife fucked one of her managers from work. He had something... being an authority figure, slightly older, looks, personality; whatever it was, she was very attracted to him.
Lord knows they had plenty of opportunity when I was traveling.

He died prematurely, and the wife was insistent on going to his services and funeral. Something we had to drive across two states for, and endure 100+ degree heat. I don't think one would typically do that for a 'casual' workplace friend.

Reactions: Regn, Islandsinthesun, NoLongerDoubleLife and 1 other person
I had a bully coworker who supports Steelers and always made fun of me when they win. He also makes fun of my height and build (I am lean, 5’5 and he is muscular, 6’3).

I want him to dress Tammy in a tight Steelers blouse with partly covering her 36d, watch a game with her in a bar and then fuck her hard and deep in his house

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Islandsinthesun and Justawhiteguy
DWW said:
I want him to dress Tammy in a tight Steelers blouse with partly covering her 36d, watch a game with her in a bar and then fuck her hard and deep in his house
Make her wear a Steelers jersey that's just long enough to cover her goodies.
Maybe not to the bar, bur her posing for him and flashing her charms would be hot!

Reactions: DWW, Islandsinthesun and Justawhiteguy
A good question. Certainly my wife's former boss would be humiliating for both of us, because she disliked him so much, and he was not only a bully but a misogynistic bully. From purely my perspective, most humiliating would be one of the black guys in my old Army unit that would tell me she was built for black, with no hesitation. I know that if one of them had fucked her, everyone in my unit would have known.

Nazareth said:
Make her wear a Steelers jersey that's just long enough to cover her goodies.
Maybe not to the bar, bur her posing for him and flashing her charms would be hot!
There is something about him fucking her in that Steeler’s blouse as a celebration after the win

Reactions: Justawhiteguy
Mywifeishot said:
I am so sad,no one has fucked her.

I think the most humiliating would be my best friend who took my ass cherry back in the day!

Niceguytoo said:
I think the most humiliating would be my best friend who took my ass cherry back in the day!
Wouldn't you be pleased that at least some one is fucking her,some dick to make her happy for a while.

Reactions: Justawhiteguy

Users who are viewing this thread