Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Who has cheated

• Thread starterLynnemwfmom
  • Start date

Lynnemwfmom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hello just was curious how many women have cheated on their husbands

does it count if your husband encourages you to if it does my wife cheated on me

I cheated on my husband. Just one long term affair and no he doesn’t know.

a few years back i discovered that my wife is cheating behind my back. she had fucked 2 guys from our local parish, including one of our priests. and she is still fucking the other guy ... a much younger stay-at-home husband who is in her bible study group.

although i was hurt and angry, i was also so turned on by this,

Lynnemwfmom said:
Hello just was curious how many women have cheated on their husbands
My wife had cheated on me awhile ago with a guy friend at work when he whipped his cock out while they were talking in a parking lot and it was massive she could not resist or pass it up.

My wife has cheated on me since before we were married - and continues to. She was fucking guys on work trips, friends of mine when I was away, and has been basically dating a guy she works with and is in a serious relationship with him for the last 10 years. This is well before I even knew what cuckolding was - or was remotely aroused by it. I am not sure if it is something I like, or if my fetish is the result of the psychological toll/trauma of catching her cheating multiple times. Perhaps my psychosexual tendencies were rewired because now I find myself incredibly aroused by her fucking other men and rarely am able to climax without imagining another man fucking her, or her watching another man fuck me.

Users who are viewing this thread