Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Who had his wife pregnant from others and how will ended?

• Thread starterStrongMaster
  • Start date

StrongMaster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2023

Reactions: wifelovesblack and KarlandLisa
I am sure my wife became pregnant by her boyfriend but we were all happy so no problem

Reactions: Maxio
My wife was bred by her bull back in 2005 when she was 37, she is 56 now. She had a miscarriage and lost the baby

• Sad
Reactions: Aalice and littlecucky
After 3 years of marriage, my wife took a lover. A friend of mine. She enjoyed the sex with him much better than with me. He was not aware my wife was telling me of his visits to our bedroom. We had planned for her to go off the pill for her health. We thought we had time for the effects of the pill to wear off. He got my wife pregnant almost immediately. I never shamed or degraded my wife. I felt it was her body to carry the child of any man she chose, but I raised the child as my own.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy, Eerect, MysteryBi and 9 others
My wife was very active her freshman year in college after being raised by strict parents. She was a virgin heading off to college but certainly made up for it. I saw her leaving with multiple guys heading back to the dorm. She was on the pill immediately and claims she has been with only me now although I question that sometime. Confident my three kids are mine. Now that we are older I'd love to have her fucking other guys before we get too old.

Reactions: Maxio and littlecucky
It probably happens more than people think.
I suspect at least one of our was the other man's. We never told him. Probably should have. But honestly it doesn't matter. I raised them all as mine. I taught them right and wrong and made them into great adults.
That's way it should be.

That said, people do have to think what they will do if it happens. Not worrying who's it was and raising them as mine was my choice. Not all men can do that. And not all women can handle having another man's child while she is married!

Reactions: littlecucky and Rbm
It worked out well for me. My wife has an obscenely high sex drive. Which I'm more than happy to satisfy. However, I have no interest in having biological kids of my own, and she wanted a bunch of them. So I let her breed as much as she wants with pretty much anyone who strikes her fancy. No surprise, a lot of people become interested in cumming in your wife when they know there won't be any consequences for it. Sometimes it's been friends. Sometimes co-workers. Sometimes it's complete strangers. Hell, one time we were driving around and there was an older homeless guy she felt bad for so we pulled over, found a secluded spot, and let him take his frustrations out in her. We both find it extremely hot, and now we have 4 kids, all boys. We're positive none are mine, but we have no idea who the actual fathers are. Not that it matters. All of them are well loved regardless.

48372684_2015961762034514_7543253784974065664_n.jpg
40172465_247443605911885_7719746416507092992_n.jpg
51199721_1851825534929587_3541964906586701824_n.jpg
380273884_6331180680327361_669636706123092834_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, nelssim, VaMe and 4 others
StrongMaster said:
Hello my wife got pregnant from her first bull ,we didnt mind and as far as our daughter knows she is mine, we are always thinking of ways we can tell her i have been cuckolded almost all our married life.

Reactions: Maxio, Rbm and nelssim
My wife was alos impreganted by her long-trem freind. However, I am the dad of our c***d

14426818211.jpg
1716767444 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuck4black, Lovasianladies, Mcdom and 10 others
I would like my wife to get pregnant but I'd love to see fat black cocks dump there seed in her married pussy

Reactions: Rbm and ChillJaxGuy
My husband and I have been married for 30 years. After years of pestering me I finally gave in and agreed to try black men. Once it was arranged I was shocked when he told me that I was going to be a good girl and let them take me bareback. Within three weeks I was pregnant. At my age I was surprised but extremely happy. So far everything is going great with my pregnancy and we are looking forward to seeing our first black baby around Christmas

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, nelssim, olderwhitecuckold and 2 others
peterrichter said:
My wife was alos impreganted by her long-trem freind. However, I am the dad of our c***d

14426818211.jpg
1716767444 (1).jpg
Wow she looks perfect

Reactions: peterrichter
JasminH said:
My husband and I have been married for 30 years. After years of pestering me I finally gave in and agreed to try black men. Once it was arranged I was shocked when he told me that I was going to be a good girl and let them take me bareback. Within three weeks I was pregnant. At my age I was surprised but extremely happy. So far everything is going great with my pregnancy and we are looking forward to seeing our first black baby around Christmas
Well congrats. I hope it all turns out as u want

Reactions: explorer51 and Rbm

Users who are viewing this thread