Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Who else is a fan of interracial?

• Thread starterIRsexlover
  • Start date
Just wondering how many other white guys are like myself and are such a fan of interracial that you are truly thankful for the black guys that are fucking white women and equally as thankful for the white women who are letting them? And I’m not talking about just being turned on by it. I mean seriously grateful that they are doing it?

• Love
Reactions: happydad, Bartsimpson, DynamicFitHungBull and 23 others
Love to have my wife experience a bbc before we get too old. Her pussy can take one for sure. Love to see the black seed matting up her pubes for me to clean up.

Hawkdoctor said:
Love to have my wife experience a bbc before we get too old. Her pussy can take one for sure. Love to see the black seed matting up her pubes for me to clean up.
I agree with you on that

When my wife begged me ask my black coworker to fuck her I was shocked. She said some of her friends said he had a huge cock and she wanted to experience what they all talked about. So I asked him to come to dinner one night.

much prefer sucking black cock...maybe because their much larger...shoot larger loads of semen in my mouth...im not sure but love them regardless! wife has had black now as well and seems to prefer that too!

Users who are viewing this thread