Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

White SlutWife in Oregon

• Thread startermichelle_mwf_hot4_bbc
  • Start date
M

michelle_mwf_hot4_bbc

So... where can I find all the good looking black studs to slut my sumbissive little white ass to? :bj: I'm in Salem.

Guess I should post a pic of me, huh? mmmmmmm

bring it to texas michelle and you can sample several. I've got a lot of friends that would like to ride you hard and put you up wet!

woolywart@yahoo.com

Pic

Really a nice pic... Tastes for more ;-)

Couple more pics of me whorin' to the BBC. I like my black studs dominant. Dress me how you want and take me out. Bring a friend.. or two! :flash:

strong said:
Hey if you are serious I am right up the road and would love a shot at the sexy white pussy . . cock is hard right now and I can be there is 30 minutes.

Well of course I'm serious... got a profile with pics anywhere I can check out? I have a screwy work schedule and stuff, so my slutty adventures have to be kinda planned ahead -- unfortunately.

please post the details if you two meet! I know I'd love to hear about it.

strong said:
I do not have pics posted anyway, but I could take a few. I'll get them to you this evening.

OK I'll keep an eye out for 'em. :lick:

strong said:
Nothing like the nasty pics I want to take of me abusing your tight pink pussy, but enough to let you know I am for real.

I am in search of a very nasty, slutty, white slut that knows that she needs to be dominated, controlled and used by black cock in every way I see fit. Do you know anyone like that?
well.. nice tool how old is that pole? got any upper body or full shot pics? other stats? don't want a stud with only one tooth you know.. LOL ;)

strong said:
I am 40 years old, married, I have hazel eyes, and a fairly muscular build - I played college football. I am a professional so discretion is highly important to me, and I am more than willing to just come down and meet for drinks and see how things develop.

Let me know.
I can understand discretion. I'm married too, but my husband is involved with my activities -- that's why I'm a SlutWife (similar to a HotWife). For those that don't know what that is, visit here - http://adultcommunitiesonline.com/forums/hotwives/index.html

Hubby is also a photographer (semi-professionally). We like pics and videos and all you know too. He took all the pics you've seen so far. Anyhow, I might be able to find time for a meet on Saturday -- won't know for sure for a couple of days.

Let me know what you think. :)

strong said:
I think I am looking forward to Saturday if it works for you.

Let ya know in a couple days You can email me through here too my email is active :)

strong said:
Perfect - I look forward to it.
Let you know as soon as I know.

Oh, just so you don't get the wrong idea after going to that Hot Wife site -- the cuck forum is a different forum. Hubby is 5'9" 170# ex jarhead with a 7" x 2" (6" girth) love tool -- he is NOT a cuck and sometimes participates when I'm in the DP mood and stuff ;)

Just didn't want ya to get the wrong impression.

Just a white guy here

Hi Michelle, i'm just a white male but love, LOVE your pix with the Black men! you look so hot with BBC and you have a great body too! wish i had a slutwife just like you, and wish more white women had your great attitude about BBC. Thank you.

Jim in Nashvillle, Tennessee

WhtMaleLuvsIR said:
Hi Michelle, i'm just a white male but love, LOVE your pix with the Black men! you look so hot with BBC and you have a great body too! wish i had a slutwife just like you, and wish more white women had your great attitude about BBC. Thank you.

Jim in Nashvillle, Tennessee
Thanks!

Hubby being a photographer (real film photographer with darkroom and all) just loves the contrast. He says looking at a pic of an all white gangbang is like a pic of polar bears fucking in the snow. ;)

strong said:
Thank you - I hadn't even thought about it . . .I'd love to have him join in if you are in that sort of mood.
Cool. Here is a couple more pics. :bj:

strong said:
I can't wait to get my hands on you and my cock in you! Great pics - you are a naughty slut and I love that about you.
Saturday evening will work. Where do ya wanna take me? Get back to me by email now instead of on the board. If you have yahoo IM, I'll give you my IM by email when I get your email too. ;)

Successful meet up

Had a hot hotel meet with Strong from this board last night. Gobs of fun :bj:

While I'm here, I'll post a couple recent pics.

strong said:
Hot is an understatement! For any of you fella's out here in Oregon that are looking to meet a "real" slut who'll do anything for Black Cock - you need to drop this little ***** a message and see if you can get something worked out.

Michelle - you are the most incredible cock hungry white slut I have ever met. Tell your hubby I appreciate him letting me use all three of your holes last night. I can't wait to do it again.

Strong
>>>:lick: <<<

strong said:
Hot is an understatement! For any of you fella's out here in Oregon that are looking to meet a "real" slut who'll do anything for Black Cock - you need to drop this little ***** a message and see if you can get something worked out.

Michelle - you are the most incredible cock hungry white slut I have ever met. Tell your hubby I appreciate him letting me use all three of your holes last night. I can't wait to do it again.

Strong
Just a couple pics from last night ;)

Users who are viewing this thread