Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

White boys belong in chastity

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date
I love being a white boy in chastity it just makes me feel like i am myself.

20231130_192146.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, leahshub, bnwocuckboi and 3 others
jerryteroga said:
I love being a white boy in chastity it just makes me feel like i am myself.

20231130_192146.jpg
So true the feeling oft he steel cage holding my boy stick in place and making sure I don't make any embarassing accidental bulges

Reactions: Lovasianladies and jerryteroga
bnwocuckboi said:
So true the feeling oft he steel cage holding my boy stick in place and making sure I don't make any embarassing accidental bulges
Apparently i am the opposite lol. The only time there is a bulge is when i have my cage on because it makes it point more straight outwards any other time a bulge is not possible.

• Haha
Reactions: bnwocuckboi and Lovasianladies
jerryteroga said:
Apparently i am the opposite lol. The only time there is a bulge is when i have my cage on because it makes it point more straight outwards any other time a bulge is not possible.
LOL somehow that rings a bell with me, too.

Reactions: jerryteroga, LozzaNWUK and Lovasianladies
I do what I’m told.

IMG_5644.jpeg
IMG_5637.jpeg

Reactions: leahshub and bnwocuckboi
jerryteroga said:
That feeling isso hot.... being semi hard for hours in the cage and slow and tiny droplets oozes out

Reactions: jerryteroga
bnwocuckboi said:
That feeling isso hot.... being semi hard for hours in the cage and slow and tiny droplets oozes out
Yes it is. It makes my whole cock and balls tingle and incredible feeling and it is a pretty constant drip that makes quite a mess in my panties

• Love
Reactions: noway and LozzaNWUK
jerryteroga said:
Yes it is. It makes my whole cock and balls tingle and incredible feeling and it is a pretty constant drip that makes quite a mess in my panties
Yep.. the discomfort of trying to get hard...knowing full well that it is my fault...just do not think of what you wife is getting used for and it will be fine...nope...ouch...love it baby...pls let me lap it...

Reactions: jerryteroga and LozzaNWUK
Robert Smith said:
wife put me in the same one, told me she couldn't wait to see the shrinkage results

Reactions: newcucka, leahshub and LozzaNWUK

Users who are viewing this thread