• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

where are the sexy Chicago Women

• Thread starterPapMidnightChgo
  • Start date

PapMidnightChgo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2005
Where are all the sexy Chicago White women..Ive been searching on this site and the only thing I have found are white pretending their wives want black and white men who want black. Where are the sexy, fiery white women that Chicago is known for. Damn Do I have to go to anther state. Come Chicago women give this hung, hot, sensual Black man something to be proud of I'm looking for you

Email me at Papamidnight1@yahoo.com

and please be serious with a sense of homour

she is a fake

dont waste your time with her, she is a tease

if we talked, I don't remember - perhaps your pre-judgment is wrong - what did I do to be tagged a "tease" ???????????????

No need to take this public

Mary, we did chat. And for a woman of your age, you play too many games.

yuppie mwf chgo

curious yuppy in chgo
luv bbc

where are you from then

if you are curious where are you from

Blair if you are serious and want a Blackman of quality and wit then let me know. I don't have time for games and mainstream groupies( women who want to get with a thugs or an idolized image of what a black man)

i second that

yes i second that, but iom going to say where are the women thats real, and not on bull. i totally agree with u thickbrutha4523, maryee is a tease. blair if ur intrested please let us know where ur located in the chi.

damn

Damn only two women from Chi, one a tease and the other well I've talk to her before and if someone gets lucky then cool, but I wont hold my breath.

THIS IS A SAD DAY FOR CHICAGO

Guys, don't waste your time with Maryee.

I have to call her out for the fake that she is. She talks a good game... a real "Sex and the city" wannabe. She'll e-mail and even talk on the phone but when it comes time to meet and fuck there'll always be some convenient last minute excuse such as "I have an appointment" or "I'm sick". This will happen everytime GUARANTEED. If you have time to waste, give her a shot. If you're looking for a real-time meet do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Thanks to THICKBRUTHA4523 and BLKMALE30THATSREALNCHI for ******** her as well. Peace.

maryee said:
here I am...contact me at: mary_mogie@yahoo.com
Guys, don't waste your time with Maryee. I have to call her out for the fake that she is. She talks a good game... a real "Sex and the city" wannabe. She'll e-mail and even talk on the phone but when it comes time to meet and fuck there'll always be some convenient last minute excuse such as "I have an appointment" or "I'm sick". This will happen everytime GUARANTEED. If you have time to waste, give her a shot. If you're looking for a real-time meet do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Thanks to THICKBRUTHA4523 and BLKMALE30THATSREALNCHI for ******** her as well. Peace.

Guys, don't waste your time with Maryee. I have to call her out for the fake that she is. She talks a good game... a real "Sex and the city" wannabe. She'll e-mail and even talk on the phone but when it comes time to meet and fuck there'll always be some convenient last minute excuse such as "I have an appointment" or "I'm sick". This will happen everytime GUARANTEED. If you have time to waste, give her a shot. If you're looking for a real-time meet do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Thanks to THICKBRUTHA4523 and BLKMALE30THATSREALNCHI for ******** her as well. Peace.

Guys, don't waste your time with Maryee.

I have to call her out for the fake that she is. She talks a good game... a real "Sex and the city" wannabe. She'll e-mail and even talk on the phone but when it comes time to meet and fuck there'll always be some convenient last minute excuse such as "I have an appointment" or "I'm sick". This will happen everytime GUARANTEED. If you have time to waste, give her a shot. If you're looking for a real-time meet do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Thanks to THICKBRUTHA4523 and BLKMALE30THATSREALNCHI for ******** her as well. Peace.

Chicago women who crave Bllk make some noise

Let focus on the real Chicago women then and not the fakes

The week-ends of the 14th and 21st are open on the calender that is next to the computer. However, without talking to my "event coordinator" I may be missing something. Will let her know and see what she says. Have to find a babysitter also.
One other thing. As long as this is a meet and greet and things don't have to progress unless she wants them to, my wife will be inclined to attend.

LOL, she had the nerve to call me a fake. I talked to her for a bit myself.

Users who are viewing this thread