Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

When was the last time you masturbated?

• Thread startertinytool
  • Start date
Last night, on Facetime with my wife and her lover. They are in Spain on vacation and I get to watch them having sex and play with myself.

Reactions: tinytool
Right now as I look at hotwives & hung guys on here

Reactions: Goodmanj and robandkate
I got caught after having a ruined O from a wet dream last night. Hotwife found my dirty panties next to the bed. Now, as punishment, I have to jerk my nub to this cock pic this morning instead of the Hotwife's gorgeous pussy being used by her Bull.

My directions are to edge thinking of being on my knees sucking this cock, licking his balls, and riimming him.

I am edging NOW and my nub is erect as I edge and post this.

image000001.jpg

Reactions: biukgal and DawnW
Thinking about thisScreenshot_20240823-090126_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tinytool
About to right now and picturing my wife begging for another man’s cock.

Right now. Fantizing about the young guys st the wife's work perving at her fat tits. Dreaming about them bending her over her desk & ruin her pussy

Trying not to since wife and I decided to share her with other men, so I'm holding out for that first experience. Haven't had any physical contact or ejaculated in 2 weeks, after she went the previous month barely touching my cock and ruining my orgasms. This after I found out she'd been fucking around on me.

I am right now

Reactions: frenchfuncouple
Yesterday, checking out wife's photos from her with other men.

Reactions: frenchfuncouple and robandkate

Users who are viewing this thread