Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

When did you realize / accept you were a cuck?

• Thread starterFunCuck
  • Start date
Twice.... seduced by a girl on a high school camp... she jumped into my bunk and straddled me... I fell for her but she fucked a bigger-dicked guy...gutted...:(

2nd time when my the girl id been with me for 3 years fell for a guy big in every department..

That time I would park around her house in the night and jerk off whilst smelling her panties and imagining him fucking the ass off her with his big cock...

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Custer Laststand said:
The fact that your wife fucked your friend at noon then fucked you in the evenings, typically, does not mean her pregnancy is necessarily by him. I'd say a DNA test would be in order, as soon as that's feasible.
There is a very small chance it was me, but I have a real good idea of when conception happened, and hand jobs by her or by myself were the reason I believe it wasn't me. My daughter doesn't know and has never asked. My son on the other hand knew his mother, and was suspicious, so wanted a DNA test. It confirmed he is mine.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
littlecucky said:
There is a very small chance it was me, but I have a real good idea of when conception happened, and hand jobs by her or by myself were the reason I believe it wasn't me. My daughter doesn't know and has never asked. My son on the other hand knew his mother, and was suspicious, so wanted a DNA test. It confirmed he is mine.

OK, i'll leave it to you to resolve that (or not). Since DNA tests are inexpensive, my view would be that knowing for sure would be better than not knowing for sure. Speaking of which, your son's DNA test result is something for you to feel positive about.

Reactions: littlecucky
When I saw a man staring at my gf's ass and my dick got hard

When I saw a text from him out the corner of my eye, cant wait to see you tomorrow :oops:

littlecucky said:
I don't mean to be a Debby Downer, but it's worthy of consideration, IMO...
Family history as it pertains to hereditary diseases can certainly impact your children's and grand-children's lives a great deal. If they are susceptible to certain conditions (in my case, family heart disease), they need to be aware to minimize risk.

There's a chance that I may not be my daughters' biological father. It it struck me as I was making records for her what the difference could mean to her + kids if I weren't. This has made me consider speaking to her mother about this, and whether DNA testing is called for. And may eventually lead to telling the daughter if I'm not.

So this is the kind of stuff that gets lost in the excitement of extramarital sex, and likely forgotten over the years, but could play a major role in their long-term health.
And how what I thought would always be a secret may not be possible.

Probably when my friend Jennifer told me:
- she fantasized a lot about hung black men,
- that she would never marry a guy with a penis as small as mine since it would be unsatisfying,
- she thought black men were "sexually superior"
- she wished she could have a black man's baby
- she wanted to have her pussy "stretched and filled up" by a black man

I started jerking off to that and there was no going back.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky and crt
I’d always realised that I had a tiny penis. I used to get teased about it when I was at school. Everyone knew, even the girls. I used to blush when girls giggled near me as I just assumed they were laughing. My first girlfriend used to hold back the laughter when I got hard, about 3.5 inches. I could never manage to penetrate her because my cock only penetrates the lips.
After that I had to let new girlfriends know that I struggled to have full sex but as I’d learned to compensate with oral etc I could keep girls for a while. I found out my girlfriend was cheating with one of my colleagues I confronted her and she basically blamed me for not being able to satisfy her. She gave me an ultimatum that I’d just need to be cool with her seeing other guys or go. I left and regretted it. After that I always encouraged girlfriends to have boyfriends. Strangely none of them wanted to. I’m sure they cheated but didn’t want me to know, think they preferred the thrill of cheating perhaps.
When I finally met a woman who was turned on by cuckolding and keeping me locked in chastity I was never happier. I actually love my cock straining against my chastity when I know she’s having sex in the next room. So sexy. I only get to cum by pegging now.

Reactions: cynful, Nazareth and Custer Laststand
When we were splitting up my ex phoned me and launched into an account she said she "should have told me years ago." It was about being picked up by a teenager (a US sailor) while on a business trip in Paris, and him fucking her all night long. That sealed it, since for years she would taunt me with hints about what was going on behind my back. I was naive and very good at denial, so I kept dismissing the evidence. At that point I had to accept the humiliation that all those guys in fact had made a cuckold of me. What a turn-on in admitting it to myself, however. Her below during those years of being cucked.

6-4.jpg
6-11.jpg
6-12.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand and leahshub
My wife was a virgin when we married, so she nothing to compare our sex life too. We started going to nude beaches when on vacation where no one would recognize us and she remarked after 2 glasses of wine that black penis was much bigger than my small white penis. She noticed that my penis became erect. That was when we both realized I was a cuck.

IMG_0005.jpeg IMG_0011.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, Nazareth, zarkovac and 2 others
I realised I was a cuck when I saw my best mate fucking me wife for the first time and now let her spend weekends away with him.
Also licking his cock for him as he fucked my wife's pussy.

JPG-0013.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, Nazareth, Maximan and 2 others
Covfefe said:
Probably when my friend Jennifer told me:
- she fantasized a lot about hung black men,
- that she would never marry a guy with a penis as small as mine since it would be unsatisfying,
- she thought black men were "sexually superior"
- she wished she could have a black man's baby
- she wanted to have her pussy "stretched and filled up" by a black man

I started jerking off to that and there was no going back.
White cocks are huge too. The biggest cock in the world belongs to a white man.

Reactions: Maximan
That’s easy to remember - we’d just become engaged to be married when my newly ‘deflowered’ fiancée calmly ‘told me that the next day she was going on a date with an office colleague! My cock responded with an instant and steel hard erection. From that moment I was her cuck eagerly helping her to meet, prepare for and fuck her new lovers. Finally I was enjoying her pleasures myself and regularly tasting her lovers cum whilst cleaning out her used pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand, leahshub and Regn
Fitter said:
White cocks are huge too. The biggest cock in the world belongs to a white man.
A DF and I used to play on the webcam frequently, both together and solo.
Guys were only too happy to send her dick pics, and she would share them with me.

One guy in particular had a cock that hung down close to his knees!
I was asking her if she thought that was real, and she told me she knew it was, because he jacked that monster for her!

This led us into discussing if she had ever had a guy with a cock that big, how many times, etc.
It turns out she dated several guys who she guessed were at least 10", and a couple of other guys who were even bigger than that.
I was amazed when she told me how hard they would get because that takes a LOT of blood flow for meat that big.

But, in any case, she confirms what you say. Cocks are mostly unique, and come in all shapes and sizes of endless combinations.
And that's true for any ethnicity.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Maximan
We'd met with a few couples at this point, but the first single guy we ever had over was, when we were stationed in Germany, in 2005, and we connected with a former navy seal that was in Iraq with Blackwater on AFF. He took his mid-tour leave at our apartment in Germany.

. I was curious to see another guy fuck her, but still imagined I'd be controlling the situation. After she picked him up from the airport, he pretty much just took sexual control of her for two weeks. It started slow with normal hooking up, but after the first night he was basically dictating everything, had taken over our bed, my wife was cool with all of it.

I'm going to try to attach a video. I used to have hours from then but sadly, this is all I have of that week after changing computers a dozen times:

well shit, guess the file is too large for a post, look for the vid of her blowing a white guy on my profile i guess

Reactions: 4sure, Custer Laststand, leahshub and 1 other person
For me it was watching a girl I was going out with dancing with guys in a nightclub right infront of my and her friends when I was 18. Was so erotic to watch her dance be felt up groped kissed and then goto a Booth and sit on guts lap and see him reach in and feel her tits and then hand up skirt to finger her. She would often unzip them to check out what they had for her.
She wouldn't leave with them but I'm sure she met them the next day if it was a Friday or Saturday night. This led to fantasy bed talk about her with others and to her clubbing without me and I'm sure getting lots of cock.
Eventually she said what if there was a guy she wanted to see regularly. By then I was already a cuck.

Reactions: 4sure, Regn, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Once I talked my wife into letting another man Fuck her while I watched. I let her pick a guy off of Backpage with a cock WAY bigger than mine. I watched him Fuck her like she had never been Fucked in her life. Heard her Cumming intensely from things being touched inside her that I had never touched before. She was Cumming and Squirting every where. He left her quivering and completely fucked down. I knew at that moment that there was no going back.

• Love
Reactions: 4sure, newcucka and Regn
Probably when she was sending me risky nudes getting naked in a park at night while in a call and she made a comment that a guy saw her and I asked her to keep taking more. She asked if I was okay with her potentially being seen again and I told her it was hot. But what I really wanted was for her to get caught again so a random passing guy would pull his cock out and fuck her while I heard her moaning how much she loved it. From that moment I've wanted nothing more than for a man who isn't me to fuck her and ***** her out. I'll be a cuck if I need to be as long as I can watch men fuck her

Reactions: Regn and Maximan

Users who are viewing this thread