Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

When did you realise your wife / girlfriend was a slag?

pinged

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2022
Many cuckolds love knowing that their wives or girlfriends were, or are still, easy. So, when did you realise that your wife of girlfriend was a slag, and did your conspire to assist her in her slag behaviour?

Has no one here got a slut wife? Come on guys, spill the beans...

"when did you realise that your wife of girlfriend was a slag"
i did before i fall in love with her. She was a well known easy girl when both we was in our 20. And this probably was the burning flame between us.
I really still love when she is under (over, on side) of the bull(s). See her crowded by hungry cocks turn me on every time year after year. Now count more than 35 of relationship.

Reactions: Loveitall
She had been working for 3 years as a bargirl when I first met her (as a customer!) and continued her job two months after I moved into her apartment to live with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: mailkme
Italianslutwife said:
"when did you realise that your wife of girlfriend was a slag"
i did before i fall in love with her. She was a well known easy girl when both we was in our 20. And this probably was the burning flame between us.
I really still love when she is under (over, on side) of the bull(s). See her crowded by hungry cocks turn me on every time year after year. Now count more than 35 of relationship.
35 different cocks since she has been with you is impressive.

Reactions: Loveitall
jacques said:
She had been working for 3 years as a bargirl when I first met her (as a customer!) and continued her job two months after I moved into her apartment to live with her.
Is she still fucking other guys?

pinged said:
35 different cocks since she has been with you is impressive.
35 relationships and i don't exactly know how many strangers

Reactions: pinged
pinged said:
Is she still fucking other guys?
No. After the wedding, she forgot all about her past. But I still fantasize, because it was a very exciting time.

Reactions: gutterfish and pinged
I guess I realized it when I was doing her doggy style while she was eating my ex wifes pussy... I truely fell in love with her then. I slipped my thumb into her Asshole and she stopped eating pussy and looked back at me and smiled. We had a hot and heavy dating time ... but unfortunately she seems to have settled into being married after oir wedding.
We have and still like being nudist and had toyed with "the Lifestyle" bit we just seem to take it easy now. I am much older then her and she seems to be happy just being us together. She has told me all about her past crazy fun times and I do fantasize about her/us doing things. She had some crazy stories and funny thing she told them to me early on while dating and was shocked she told me those thing... but she also said she got excited that it excited me.

Knew all along but operated under the assumption that such qualities were dormant, until I stumbled upon her correspondence with other guys. When she confessed to said behavior I was quickly supportive of it, contingent on my participation.

Reactions: gutterfish

Users who are viewing this thread