Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What's your biggest ever sexual regret?

• Thread starterSwingingChris
  • Start date
come on you horny, use me AD 581072341
boy do I regret this
dumb cuck hubby

20170225_101810.jpg

Not swinging and turning my wife into a married white *****. She loves to fuck at our age (60’s). She should be fucking and sucking other guys but is reluctant.

Reactions: Rooscuck
I’m guessing she has regrets not getting to experience hung guys in her luscious pussy instead of my average sized to below average sized cock.

Zima said:
Yep and I can guarentee there is nothing more exciting then watching someone else fuck your wife
My dream fantasy and even better if he is a bbc.

Reactions: IRsexlover
Zima said:
You'll never know unless you try but I'd at least mention something about it to her and see what her reaction is, you may very well get some nice nipple sucking in with her
I have joked with her and she just smiles.

RLyonheart said:
I have joked with her and she just smiles.
I’ve encouraged my wife too and get eyes rolling as well. She needs her pussy filled by another guy!

RLyonheart said:
Not taking it further when my wife's mother flaunts her massive breasts. On a number of occasions she has deliberately walked topless in front of me after her shower when my wife has been out.
Oh...this just reminds me of my own stupidity!

Reactions: areuanaughtywife and throwback
My wife was regular fucked by two other guys in a 3some what i was not aware of in beginning.
When i met her she became my girlfriend and ofcourse i fucked her.
But ... she did not quit fucking these two other guys and fucked them behind my back.
I confronted her with it and she she was ashamed and did quit it.
So my regret is i accepted her excuse and accepted she did quit fucking them.
I should have encourige her to continou and made a even bigger slut of her.

• Love
Reactions: MatureCockWhore, areuanaughtywife, IRsexlover and 3 others
NLCuck said:
My wife was regular fucked by two other guys in a 3some what i was not aware of in beginning.
When i met her she became my girlfriend and ofcourse i fucked her.
But ... she did not quit fucking these two other guys and fucked them behind my back.
I confronted her with it and she she was ashamed and did quit it.
So my regret is i accepted her excuse and accepted she did quit fucking them.
I should have encourige her to continou and made a even bigger slut of her.
What a pity!

Reactions: NLCuck
Zima said:
You'll never know unless you try but I'd at least mention something about it to her and see what her reaction is, you may very well get some nice nipple sucking in with her
So I flirted a little and got her to pose a bit.

DSC_0422.JPG
DSC_0427.JPG
DSC_0428.JPG
DSC_0417.JPG
DSC_0418.JPG
DSC_0419.JPG
DSC_0420.JPG
DSC_0421.JPG

• Love
Reactions: laury, Zima and throwback
RLyonheart said:
So I flirted a little and got her to pose a bit.

DSC_0422.JPG
DSC_0427.JPG
DSC_0428.JPG
DSC_0417.JPG
DSC_0418.JPG
DSC_0419.JPG
DSC_0420.JPG
DSC_0421.JPG
Gorgeous shot! Thank you for sharing

I have three:
1. My wife was my first. I was 17 and she was a hot 25-year old and we fucked like rabbits. I was obviously not her first, second, third, fourth, fifth, etc. I recall fucking her nine times one day. Just couldn't get enough of her. When we got engaged years later, she asked me if I wanted to fuck someone else so that I'd be sure and not want to fuck someone else when we were married. I thought it was a test, so I said no she was all the woman I need. I should have said, "Well........that's a smart idea."
2. I was newly married and in love with my wife. Back then, I thought I outkicked my coverage getting her. I was working with a beautiful girl just out of college who was a former college cheerleader and was a Miss Pennsylvania contestant. She looked like a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. We went to lunch together and one day while waiting to go through the drive through, her face was really close to mine. I paused and backed up. Dumb. This same woman invited me to her place on Christmas Eve which wouldn't have been easy to explain why I wasn't home for Christmas Eve, but had I known my marriage would have ended in a divorce......
3. After being married a few years, it seemed like I was always the one initiating sex. Not that she ever said no, but I thought it would be nice if she would initiate it once in a while. So I wanted to see how long she could go without it. It was going on two weeks and she finally said to me, "If you're not going to fuck me, I'll go out and find someone that will." I was so turned on hearing her talk like that I had to fuck her twice right then. I should have held off and had her go out and become the hot slut wife I later wanted so bad.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, Rooscuck, throwback and 1 other person
Zima said:
Yep and I can guarentee there is nothing more exciting then watching someone else fuck your wife
Nothing more exciting in this world. Have watched my wife get fucked, used, and degraded so many times over the years and never gets old

Reactions: throwback and bristolguy
Admitting I was bi to an gf at the time who mentioned the neighbors were gay and also saying to me “you have some nice lips. Good dick sucking lips”. I should’ve told her I was bi and seen if it went anywhere with the neighbor couple or a male friend of hers.

First Relationship:​

I dated a girl for nine years who always wanted to remain a virgin until we got married, so we never had sex. Unfortunately, after we got engaged, she ended up cheating on me. I now regret not pushing more for intimacy during our relationship. After we broke up, I learned that she became quite promiscuous and even participated in multiple threesomes and orgies with her next partner. If I had known that side of her earlier, we could have had a lot of fun together.

Current Relationship:​

My current wife is a closet bisexual. Looking back, I wish I had acted on that knowledge more. Her mindset isn't always the best, and she has emotional flips that caused us to stop swinging. She admitted that she liked other women more than she liked me, which led to issues. In hindsight, I wish I could have addressed these challenges better and not just stopped exploring our swinging lifestyle. However, she can sometimes be quite difficult towards me.

Overall Reflection:​

Reflecting on my first relationship, I wish I had been more open with her about my interests and discovered my enjoyment of swinging before she left. Perhaps if we had explored those aspects together, we might have stayed together.

Reactions: NLCuck
We were both educators and lived in the public eye. That kept us from swinging and many other fun things. Now that we are retired she isn't crazy about doing all those things. I'm going to a clothing optional campsite by myself but told me I could go. It's men's weekend! lol

We had a little wager that no men will dare to approach her regardless how sexy she dressed if I'm with her at a bar while on vacation.

A group of young local men came over to chat and wanted to leave with her but I chickened out. She was obviously disappointed despite winning the wager.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, so i wouldnt alter anything really as any change could have altered our marriage and i consider myself lucky to have remained married to a women who has been extremely kinky over the years, made me her true cuck husband early on in our marriage and still enjoys a bit of fun.

However thats a boring answer.

So onto my wish list!

Things i wish i had done;

I wish i had taken a sweet innocent virgin when i was 18 up on her offer at college to sleep with her, god i was so naive, she dropped so many hints they would have broken my toes, still i ignore her offers: she was 17 very nice and sweet with a lovely body and certainly marrying material so that may have changed things.

I wish i had taken advice from an older married womaniser friend to stop looking at the firm jean clad teenage girls and look at their easier mothers, they could have taught me so much, he even pointed out a few in a pub we used go to, that kept looking at me and he knew they were interested. It later dawned on me that whilst i knew i couldnt satisfy them they could have taught me how to. Then i would have been a better lover, but then would my young wife have cheated on me and made me her cuck? as she has said, yes i probably would have anyway as she likes the touch and feel of other men.

I wish that my cuckoldress who can be very kinky and exceptionally naughty and likes having lovers and exploring and expanding her sexuality, yet 95% of the time is so straight laced, prim and proper she could be a nun. How i wish was she 80% straight laced and 20% kinky.

That in our 20s. 30s and onwards i didnt take my cuckoldress to more places where there were more opportunites for her to meet men, easy said, difficult because of our jobs and weighed down by kids.

My biggest and this is a BIG regret is:

We knew a couple, i worked at the same place as him, he was so boring she was so sexy and super fit and i knew very kinky (from experience). We went one night to their house where we were then told to go to the pub and not comeback until told? WTF.

He told me he had done this before and she would be annoyed if we went back univited, as she was "entertaining", entertaining??? he wouldnt explain ,so we had a few pints. I am not used to being told what to do and several hours later i insisted we go back at the back he was boring me to death too. I also kept dreaming has she arranged for men to visit them?. i hoped so we had left them drinking so she would without a doubt be receptive how exciting....

Looking through the crack in the curtains i have never been so shocked ever...

My wife was naked apart from her knickers she was bent over his wife sucking her tits, she was naked.

We went in, he didnt want to, the smell of cannabis hit me immediately, i comtinued into the front room like some fool, his wife was fingering mine as my wife sat back up, obviously spaced out and ***** she continued fingering my wife for a few seconds then pulled out as my wife gasped and then got dressed.

So i fucked that up. We left soon after.

I went to see his wife that week when he was at work:

I knew her quite well and she told me my wife wanted lessons in lady love and was easy and receptive to being taught, she had shown no hesitation about try this and took her own clothes off soon after they had a joint. She told me that they had arrange another night when us men were working and told me your working nights on saturday arent you? Yes i was.........OMG. She said my wife had messaged confirming she was still attending Saturday.

She took me to her bedroom and showed me toys she would use and pointing to a set of drawers said, would you like a video of us together? what.....WOW, i replied i didnt think she would like this, she replied oh she would.

This changed my view of my cuckoldress though i dont this other women knew she was my cuckoldress.

However.... whilst my cuckoldress never mentioned this, it went spectacularly pair shaped during the week, my cuckoldress without invite went round for a brew thinking she would be in and was confronted by her husband, he was nasty and sharp with her for calling.

That distroyed that.

Later i visited her to seek an explanation of why this had happened, she blamed my wife for just arriving and her husband for over reacting, she said she had hours earlier told him about Saturday so he didnt pop home from work and HE assumed i was going too.

Users who are viewing this thread