Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

whats the best john persons series?

• Thread startereyeballpaul
  • Start date

eyeballpaul

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
hey guys, i personally think that john persons is one of the best interracial artists, but what do you think the best series is, or who the best artist is?

Personally i like the club slut series, but unfortunatly i'm not on his website, so i haven't seen all the series, so if anyone has any links or can upload some please do.

But what do people think the best series is?

I havent seen something new from him for 2-3 years.
Why?

I stated in an earlier thread that the Sissy Boy series is my all time fav!!

kevin taylor. look up that artist for hardcore comics. kevin taylor is [or was, seeing as how i'm not sure he's working anymore] one of the best. almost every john persons frame was inspired by a kevin taylor piece. nothing against jp, just thought you should know. personally i wish jp would come back to his i/r comics.

Does anyone have the Pic (series) of the blonde in daisy duke shorts with 2 black guys on a basketball court??

the best john persons series is white slut teacher

JP is a good artist. But, I think I found a good one too. His artwork is very genuine, and he rearly misses on his weekly updates. Here is the site...

www.basketches.com

can you upload the one with the two basketball players, i've only seen one picture and i would like to see the rest of it, as it looks like a very good one.

some work from basketches.com

just some of Fobbs interracial artwork. Cool!

Attachments

• HandLeg02.jpg
    HandLeg02.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,563
Sandy Who is totally awesome.

CC
Candy Cowgirl

can anyone please post asian interracial toons thank you

asian interracail would be great, I wish I had some to post. I hope someone does.

In my opinion the best series is the one where the bride to be stumbles into the janitor's office by mistake. She's triple penetrated and her mouth is filled with come just before her wedding. How good is that!

Did John ever finish the slut teacher series. Seen a few frames and it looks great but never saw the finished set.

Users who are viewing this thread