• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What's Old for BBC?

• Thread starternyjints
  • Start date
When I was 21 i did a 48 yr old married woman. Am chatting with a few 50 plus ones now....

my wife has NEVEr haa a BBC and she wants the works.qq

We have been together for several years and I don't know who my kooolbkier partner would reactive to my acting out my fanticies. I have only ben with him in the last 10 years. But since he seems to go back and forther from his ugly wife to me, I need something to feel those voids. I want to meet a 10+ BBC amd maybe a friend. I would suck them off until they came in my mouth and then they would get another blow job to get them ready again. I would want them to throughly lick my pussy and finger fuck my cunt. I want these men to take turns spreading my cunt wide open with fingers and the their massive cocks. I will ride them bareback. I want to feel them unload in my pussy and have it drip out so I could play with it and then put it in my all too willing mouth. I want these well hung black me to take turns fucking my cunt and then DP me. Not too cocks in my pussy, but one buried deep in my cunt and the other fucking my asshole hard at the same time. It they didn't want to come in my ass and pussy bareback, I am willing to swallow their loads down my throat. I LOVE the same of cum in my mouth. If on of the guys want s a blow job with his friend is fucking my ass as the same time, that is just find with me. I would even be will will itn line up 5 or 6 cocks. fluff them till ready and then then let them bang the shit out of my cunt and feel every load shot deep in my pussy. It might also be a major turn on for me if a couple of these guys decieded to take a load of black cum into the mouths. I know how good it tastes for me. I just want to share it with my partner. I can't think of anything I would rather do than hae a cock stuffed into my face and a very large cock in my pussy and on buried deep in my cunt. It my man wantto do join in and either fuck me, fuck one of the guys or just take a BBC load into his mouth, I can't want. Right now, I have my fingers buried deep in my pussy, ttrying to get off. I want cock now and my man isn't ready to let me get that far. What shoudl Ido?

Oh, I don't think I mentioned that I love guys fingerfuckeing me then pulling their fingers out of my twat and then tasting the joices. I want to get banged by aout 6-10 well hung that just want to fuck a white woman's ass, mouth and pussy (maybe even double pussy or doule ass/pussy dp and just let me luxuriate in all those cocks getting me off. I alos love blow jobs and I suck and swallow. I love to rim a guys ass. I have thought about maybe sometime getting the nerve to suck pussy on a woman, but havn't done that yet. I love sucking tits, but maybe sucking a pussy that was just jizzsed in my some BBC would be spectacular. I would also like to use strap on to fuck somecunt. Then have some horney guy suck the dildo. My man does go down on my pussy and it drives me to ecstacy. Now if he would fuck me doggy style and come deep in my ass, I wold be one happy woman.

Users who are viewing this thread