• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What's Old for BBC?

• Thread starternyjints
  • Start date

nyjints

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2006
I was wondering what is old to have a BBC. Is 60 year old woman too old??

I had a 56 yr old BBC when I was aged 20
I treckon this is probably a record

Where there's a will there is a way.
Age don't matter.

Just imagine the look on the face of that 60 or 70 or 80 year old white woman who has never been fucked with anything bigger than her thumb when a black cock as thick as her wrist is shoved up her pussy. And then her ass. Just think about it. Priceless.

lol I wouldnt fuck a 70 or 80 yr old white women...to me atleast...she is far past my time. 60? Maybe and she had better suck dick as if the antedot was in my meat.

What would be the sexiest age for a white woman then? 20's, 30's, 40's? married, single, kids, no kids?
jill

What's Old for BBC??

jillian brown said:
What would be the sexiest age for a white woman then? 20's, 30's, 40's? married, single, kids, no kids?
jill

To me, it's NOT her age... Her attitude--her sense of need, her maturity, her sensuality, and a few other attributes are FAR more important than her age. Finding a woman who appreciates a man (notice NO reference to ethnicity here) for his ability to provide the sexual fulfillment that she may have missed out on for many years in a marriage or other m/f relationship is like finding a jewel. If she has been unhappily married (with or without kids) and recognizes that her happiness is going to depend on HER making some choices, then that woman is very likely to go overboard (metaphorically speaking) in her efforts to give, and continue to give to the one who she begins to explore with, sexually. Age doesn't usually figure into most of that.

A sexual relationship with such a woman, carefully nurtured, and discreetly carried out by two mature adults, can be intensely exciting and fulfilling.

The other factors (risk management, guilt feelings, legal ramifications, etc)? Well, that's another thread, isn't it?

Well let me just say that if I look like this when I am 66 years old, I am sure that there will still be some guys who will be interested.
sarapre.jpg

So, I guess that answers the question-- it is not how old you are but how sexy you are that gets him interested.

Raunchy Randy said:
To me, it's NOT her age... Her attitude--her sense of need, her maturity, her sensuality, and a few other attributes are FAR more important than her age. Finding a woman who appreciates a man (notice NO reference to ethnicity here) for his ability to provide the sexual fulfillment that she may have missed out on for many years in a marriage or other m/f relationship is like finding a jewel. If she has been unhappily married (with or without kids) and recognizes that her happiness is going to depend on HER making some choices, then that woman is very likely to go overboard (metaphorically speaking) in her efforts to give, and continue to give to the one who she begins to explore with, sexually. Age doesn't usually figure into most of that.

A sexual relationship with such a woman, carefully nurtured, and discreetly carried out by two mature adults, can be intensely exciting and fulfilling.

The other factors (risk management, guilt feelings, legal ramifications, etc)? Well, that's another thread, isn't it?

Well said, Randy. And from it I would surmise you've had some success in fulfilling more than one neglected lady's sensuality.

Mid 30's

To me, women are at their sexy best, when they're in their mid 30's. They are comfortable with her own sexuality and are able to tell the difference between love and sex. Fucking for fucking's sake.
There's also something tremendously erotic about a married woman with a child or two, who steps outside of the marriage bed for some deeply fulfilling, forbidden sex with a BBC.

Oh... Rachal so lovely after all these years. One of the first in my generation us boys first started getting hard on's for. Never saw the movie "100 Rifles". I know she did a sex scene with Jim Brown (?) I think? Does anyone know is this worth renting? Are they naked? Do you see anything? Or should I save my $4.00?

only one way to find out !

Where are you located?

In my adventurous experiences, I have been honored with stretching a 62 year old married white woman's pussy more than it had ever been before. She was freakier than any woman I had met at the time and more vocal, erotic, aggressive, receptive, and HAPPY with her body.

Would she be my FIRST choice in a room full of women wanting to fuck me- I actually can't say for sure. It is all about the individual person and the chemistry. But I would NEVER turn down a lady that wants my dick, as long as my dick wants her, too!

there is nothing like an older woman. My oldest was 53 and it was awesome. I had my first taste of older pussy when I was 26 and she was 45. I would fuck 70 year old if i met one willing.

Users who are viewing this thread