• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

what would you do with my 21 y.o. gf?

• Thread starteryoungcoupleforfun
  • Start date
What an ass on that girl... Man I'm telling you... I never get tired of looking at your girl's pics... No wonder you want to see her get a DP... Please, post more of her... Any nice experiences or adventures with her so far? Please tell...

still haven't met any suitable people in southern california. any couples , bi females or hung men in socal? on yahoo as alsoa2001

Ensure first that she was fully sated, then ruin her for you. If it makes you feel any better, you'd still get to have sex with her, but only while I was inside of you.

I don't mean to be cruel, but she's far too beautiful to share without some strings. :D

Users who are viewing this thread