• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What would you do to her?

• Thread starterbackdoordave
  • Start date
Hang in there Davey!! Start asking her to tell you about her lovers before you. Then show her by how hard the stories make you and tell her hot they make you. Let her feel your cock get hard as she tells you then she'll know you are serious. It took my wife 3 or 4 years till it became reality. Now she has a nice fat 8.5 inch cock to fuck her whenever she and I want. She gives him blow jobs all the time and learned how to deep throat him all the way to the bottom!! We've been together for 22 years and she quit giving me Bj's probably 20 years ago. I especially love the fresh creampies she brings home for me!!! :D

I'm a bull in Florida and if you're ever here on vacation i'd love to fuck that slut's pussy so hard that I'll blow her ovaries.

backdoordave said:
Here's a little post holiday treat for you guys...

Now that is a pretty little ass she has on her Dave. That's how I want her, with that little ass high in the air. I would bury my face in her ass and pussy till she was begging for cock. Once she started to beg for it, I would tongue fuck her sweet asshole and pinch her clit for awile. Then you would get on the bed and hold her ass cheeks far apart for me. And I would fuck her with my fat cock till she squirted all over me.

That's how I would start with her anyway........

Cowboy2big4u said:
Now that is a pretty little ass she has on her Dave. That's how I want her, with that little ass high in the air. I would bury my face in her ass and pussy till she was begging for cock. Once she started to beg for it, I would tongue fuck her sweet asshole and pinch her clit for awile. Then you would get on the bed and hold her ass cheeks far apart for me. And I would fuck her with my fat cock till she squirted all over me.

That's how I would start with her anyway........

Based on what I can see in your avatar, I would LOVE to see that!

backdoordave said:
Based on what I can see in your avatar, I would LOVE to see that!

Let's see her ass high in the air Dave. With that sweet pussy in full view. So I have something to stroke my cock to tonight. xxx1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread