Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What was your wife's initial reaction for Cuckolding fanstasy?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
What was her reaction when you told her the first time about your cuckold fantasy? was she into it from the beginning or did she reject the idea first?

My wife was against it initially. However, she thoroughly enjoys getting fucked by bigger cocks now.

It was a look of reluctant excitement and confused
(almost) disbelief, half hidden behind a cautious and apprehensive stare. I was so excited that it wasn't an outright 'no'.
It sat on the shelf for well over a year after that until I raised it seriously again. That second time we were on MDMA, so she was heaps more into the idea that night (it always makes her sluttier and just makes ANYONE easier to talk to). Afterwards she kept feigning disinterest and reluctance for months. She just kept saying she'd have to 'think about' it. She's said more recently that she was always up for it but that she was being careful not to seem too keen in case I changed my mind and then felt shit about her eagerness.

When I met my wife and we began dating, I was in my very early 30's and she was several years older.
She had been actively dating, and there were a lot of guys constantly sniffing around, including a very young (half her age or very close to) coworker.
As we began seeing each other more, those guys had moved on and we were becoming more exclusive. After just a few weeks, while we were in bed one night, she finally 'confessed' that the young guy "wanted her to take him to bed and teach him"!

So she actually broached the subject to me as opposed to me initiating any talk about it!
I was shocked; not because she was essentially asking my permission, but because it wasn't ME who 'suggested' it!
However, I saw the shocked looks on her face when I told her I had no problem with it, she didn't need my permission, and was free to do whatever she wanted with whoever she wanted.

I told my second wife about cuckolding when we started dating, and how my first wife had several boyfriends while we were married, and for a couple years, she seemed interested. If fact, while on vacation in Jamaica, (before we were legally married), we purchased a souvenir drum from a local named Rasta Ralph. He seemed to like us, so he had us hold hands, and he began to speak about love and marriage, then he walked away. We looked at each other and kind of laughed how we thought we had just received a "Rasta Wedding".
That night after a toga party, we agreed she would go to bed with another guest at the resort that had been flirting with her all week long. I got to watch him consummate my marriage with my new "wife". After he left, she asked if I came. I said not yet expecting she and I would have fun. She then she just rolled over with her back to me, and went to sleep leaving me "worked up".
The next day, we talked about it. She admitted fucking him was like fucking a coke can, and that if we lived closer to where he lived, she'd do him more.
We left the next day. So as I see it, she fucked another guy on our wedding night, and it was probably a couple weeks before we had sex again.
We legally married about 2 years later. We didn't have sex on the night of our wedding. It was the next night that we consummated our legal marriage, and on our weeklong honeymoon, we had sex only once.
A couple weeks after returning, I got suspicious, and I looked on my wife's computer. My wife had been chatting with an old boyfriend. They were making plans to meet. She admitted to him that her husband (me) of 21 days had never made her cum, and that she lost count of how many times she came with him the last time they were together.
Shortly after that, she thought that the "cuckolding lifestyle" was weird, and she didn't understand it.
Recently a coworker of hers got caught having sex with another coworker...at work. My wife never said she shouldn't have had the affair. She would just go on about how stupid the girl was for getting caught, and how she would have done it different.
So I guess her attitude is, cuckolding is weird, but it appears cheating is okay, or "normal" though. I know, fortunately, someone is satisfying her these days, and he must be good, because we haven't had sex in a few years.
And that is as it should be, since I'm not man enough to do it.

I asked my ex once to describe someone else taking her. Her initial response was not negative, just not interested. Shortly thereafter she brought up that although at first uninterested, on reflection she said she began to find it exciting. Was I not so naive, I would have suspected right then that those taunts she would throw am me during our marriage were not fabrications, but hints at what was going on behind my back. She then launched into this "fantasy" about some older guy at a conference who, as she described it, "fucked the hell out of me." And then immediately reprized his performance by flipping her over and during her face down from behind. It seemed hot, but what I did not realize in my naiveté was that this was not a fantasy (she actually had very little sexual imagination) but a straight description of this guy making a cuckold of me. In hindsight I should have pursued it, as at least I would have gotten something out of the situations, rather than just being the dimwitted, cuckolded husband.

6-4.jpg
6-12.jpg

Reactions: BobWheeler
I would say it was not discussed as a cuckolding situation but more like her having sex with a huge cock and or a 3 some with me and another guy and she loved it, it instantly made her pussy wet and got her so horny and excited she soon went on a mission in search of a guy with a huge cock that would work out in satisfying her needs.

My wife started thinking it was a good idea. Then got scared. And has been back and forth ever since

We talked about it for a long time. But she was too scared to do it. But after me constantly pressing the issue over a long period of time she finally said "ok I will do it. But how will we find a good guy".
This was back in the days of Backpage. So we went on there where she could see the guys and some even had cock pics.
Well, she picked a young guy with a Cock WAY bigger than mine. I called him and made the deal.
He came over and fucked her so good while I watched. She was very shy and reserved at first. But once he got that big cock in her she went crazy.
And that was it. She was hooked and we have been at it for 9 years now.

she got really mad at me. We didn't speak for a couple of weeks.
From there it took me around 6 months to convince her

At first, and since it was just a fantasy, she found it exciting, something that would spice up our sex life. When I asked her that we should actually realize our fantasy, she immediately agreed. It must be said that she has always been predisposed to becoming a real *****.

Users who are viewing this thread