Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What sordid, disgusting, filthy scenerios have you immagined your wife/GF in?

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date
Nothing v obscene. But I want see my wife fuck an older western man in front of his wife in a hotel room. I want her to ride his face with her pussy, give him a blow job and take his semen up her cunt while his frigid old wife takes a video

Reactions: lknforfun, whitewife696969 and drackdrap
She goes to her bf's home on a Saturday night and there are several other couples there. He announces that the guest of honor has arrived. With that she is stripped and becomes a party favor to be used by all the couples in attendance, husbands and wives. Her night is spent giving blow jobs, being fucked and eating the filled pussies of the wives in attendance.

Reactions: whitewife696969, Hawkdoctor and AZhubby
She's naked in a hotel room bed, masturbating while surrounded by at least a dozen old naked horny men who jack off to the sight, but are free to walk up and touch her body whenever they please. Then, I get to watch all these old men cocks fuck her mouth, her pussy and asshole all night long, especially covering her in and out with cum. It turns me on so fucking much.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, drackdrap, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
Although my Wife has done bukkake and been gangbanged I would love to watch her being filmed by a professional studio at a sperm party/ goo girls session where she has both holes fucked multiple times by many guys that leave her holes wide and gaping and her covered in sperm and swallowing multiple cum loads, at least 20 or more guys doing this and then have the video uploaded for anyone and everyone to see.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, drackdrap and whitewife696969
My wife likes BDSM and at clubs she will be tied to a cross in a room full of men wearing just her panties and stockings and men will take it in turns to whip and fondle her .I love it when her panties are ripped off and her cunt is ******* to all the men watching .She is tied with legs apart and her cunt gets played with and men wank her as she writhes about helpless on the cross .She loves it and begs for more and I am made to stand there and watch .Some of the men are wanking and eventually she is taken off the cross and laid on a bed and some of the men take it in turns to fuck her .

Reactions: nelssim and whitewife696969
25 man bukkake, all guys she knows. All of them edging to her nonstop without being allowed to cum for a month in advance. Least half of them spraying her face, the rest shooting it into her hands, at her ass or all over her, and in her mouth or straight down her throat. I go last.

And sharing her with two alphas w/ nice big dicks, where she's surrounded by cock & our hands are all over her, and we dick her all up & down, smash her stupid in all 3 holes and fuck her up with cum - yet she's the most passionate and in control.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lookingforabull, whitewife696969, shinypantiescuck and 3 others
She kneels prettily and opens wide (even though she dislikes cum in her mouth and hates swallowing) for 5 guys we know who are so unattractive/unappealing to her that it's really awkward & uncomfortable, but she lets them all take their turn just shooting their cum into her mouth & down her throat and she does her best to swallow all of it. I go last.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, LittleDickBigLoad, whitewife696969 and 2 others
She cockteases and dirtytalks my 4 best looking friends until they need to jerk off, and she pokes, rubs and grabs at their rockhard cocks through their pants until they can't take it anymore. Then she gets on her knees and cups her hands for them and one by one they whip out their cocks, hurry over to her, and shoot their cum into her hands while she watches closely and chuckles about it. I go last.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, LittleDickBigLoad, whitewife696969 and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread