Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What kind of bf / husband are you?

Cuck: you want a bull to fuck your wife.

Its been our active hobby over many years.

Reactions: JonGrey
6 Cuck: Bulls fuck my wife while I watch

7 Cuck slave: I am the sub and take commands from my wife and her Bull during their sex.

I guess I would be a Stag, not into humilation. Its more of my sex goddess of a wife and wanting to see her fucked

Reactions: JonGrey and Matureplay
3&6. Have been 13 in past but it but me in the ass. Still my biggest turn on though.

We are
1 Stag: Confident, wants to see his girl confident too. Likes to show of his girl and want others to appreciate her beauty but is not into cucking or getting commanded. Want to show his girl during a respectful conversation.

2 Curious: you are curious how hot others think your girl is. You like to chat about her

3 Trader: you just trade your girl's nudes for someone else

6 Cuck: but irl only. Online doesnt do it once you lived it.

12 Trib: you love to feed and see your girl getting jerked to

• Love
Reactions: JonGrey
6 Cuck: you want a bull to fuck your wife. (They have and I still encourage her to do so.)

10 Discreet: You wanna show her but only in a safe environment. (This is something I prefer to do in person and online when possible.)

12 Trib: you love to feed and see your girl getting jerked to. (I have watched many guys jerk off for her online; sometimes with me participating, sometimes they were aware I was watching but I wasn't on cam, many times without them knowing I was watching.)

I have traded pictures before, and it is exciting and exhilarating, but that's not the only thing I want to do.
I have been/will be submissive, but any 'commands' have to be respectful and not degrading.

I started as a Stag now a Cuck, Cuck slave to my wife, her bull does join in with my domination at times

1 Stag: Confident, wants to see his girl confident too. Likes to show of his girl and want others to appreciate her beauty but is not into cucking or getting commanded. Want to show his girl during a respectful conversation.

2 Curious: you are curious how hot others think your girl is. You like to chat about her and get her rated

5 Degenerate: You want men to degrade your girl

10 Discreet: You wanna show her but only in a safe environment

JonGrey said:

2 Curious: you are curious how hot others think your girl is. You like to chat about her and get her rated

3 Risky: you like to play games for her (like dice) and love the thrill of risking to have to show your girl.

4 Trader: you just trade your girl's nudes for someone else

5 Degenerate: You want men to degrade your girl

6 Cuck: you want a bull to fuck your wife

7 Cuck slave: you wanna be commanded by a bull and his wish is your command

8 Feargasm: You love the fear of her getting leaked and it turns you on

9 Exposer: You want your girl to be seen everywhere

10 Discreet: You wanna show her but only in a safe environment

11 Doubter: you are still doubting whether you show her or not

13 Want to risk it all: I can see and know everything of your girl. You will feargasm intensely
2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13

My wife's pimp gave me a weeks security tape that shows my wife sucking fucking 20 BBC's. I invited the local soccer team over for beers after a game and put the tape on the big screen T V.. It was fuckfest

6-Cuck
9-exposer
13-risk it all

Those are what we do.

Users who are viewing this thread