Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What is on your mind?

• Thread starterSandyWho
  • Start date
Hope you are happy, iraddict...

It seems that venting has not kept my anger in check...

How about I take my anger out on you. Someone pushed ALL my rage buttons...threatening to hurt my chances of fighting for my kids.

I will tell you now that I'm pissed...and you started something that you better be able to finish.

I told you that I can fight dirty...and I can easily trace your IP address, then hire someone to find you, and hurt you, and with this message being the only proof, can keep the other damming evidence hidden. (I hope you are getting the point to leave the matter alone, 'know it all.')

AGGRESSIVENESS IS NOT TO BE APPLIED 24/7.

You pissed me off...and I DARE YOU TO INCITE ME FURTHER!

You want aggression...you got it.

You enticed a fight, now you got one.

If I read that you back down, that will tell me what a wuss you are. If I see that, DON'T REPLY TO ME, WITH CLAIMS I LIE!

In fact, I should spread a lie that you are an instigator, and incite fights...get people booted from groups, maybe you are the guy that got booted from this forum, and came back under a different name.

I hope this is what you wanted...if so, PREPARE TO FIGHT!

IF not, too bad...YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISHED FOR...YOU JUST GOT ALL OF MY ANGER AND ATTENTION!

Sandy, whether he has a point or not...

iraddict has said things that pissed me off.

My intelligence, and well-being has been insulted by someone that does not care what I think...and won't leave the issue be.

I'm getting out of this forum for a bit...since people like him do nothing but make the group worse.

It may be his right to voice an opinion, but he HAS NO RIGHT to incite a fight. It makes no difference if people are aggressive or passive...there is a certain protocol, and his posts helped force me to violate it.

I like to be on this group, but the ideas of others tend to conflict with my ideas. I am putting to rest the issue regarding my family life...and yes, it is in the past.

I TRY not to be rude, and the only thing that inerfered with my efforts is someone's opinion, and their claims of the issue not being true...no matter how valid my points are.

I am told NOT to be hostile, and am called passive. I become aggressive, and am called an animal. (Note that he did not say this in any posts...I did, but he contined to press the issue.)

This group was a lot better years ago...however subtle it seems, it now has a growing animosity between various people.

So, let me get this straight. Just getting the facts and threats in line as professed by you.
#1...You are probably in your early 40's and your white wife left you for a 24 year old white boy.
#2...He's not actually in the KKK nor has he ties to that racist organization, but he is from Mississippi which, of course, means that he has to be affiliated.
#3...A rich white boy means more to her than a dominant black man.
#4...Your ex mother-in-law somehow encouraged the insemination of your wife by this dude.
#5...You're "venting" on an open message board...one titled "What's on your mind?", and you get offended and hurt when someone responds to your posts and says they are being "nosy".
#6...The judges told you that if you killed your ex wife's new husband, you would go to prison. (WTF? Since when has that been illegal?)
#7...You're going to trace my IP (which is floating, btw), and hire someone to hurt me, even though you don't have any money. (PS...bring that shit on. I'm 6'4" and weigh somewhere north of 270 and I'm a state police officer in northern Alabama, so know what you're getting into before you start throwing threats around on a public board, Earl.)

Everything not in parentheses was either said or implied by BDL. These are the facts that you presented yourself. Get pissed if you want, but all this is, is a summary of your last 3 posts.

This will be my last post on this thread regardless of whatever mini-novel of a comback BDL has. Points have been made.

Since you answered like a bigoted cop...

I'll tell you to your face that you disgrace the uniform by getting into my business.

He's not actually in the KKK nor has he ties to that racist organization, but he is from Mississippi which, of course, means that he has to be affiliated.

Last I checked, Mississippi STILL has the cloud of racism over it, and Black men dating white women are STILL looked upon as taboo. I know for a fact that despite the claims you are trying to falsify, There are FEW interracial marriages in SOME parts of the south. (Read the words I typed...There are FEW interracial marriages in SOME parts of the south.)

You are probably in your early 40's and your white wife left you for a 24 year old white boy.

Wrong answer...I am in my mid-30s...and since you ASSUME with your cop skills, she was 27, and left me for a 29 year old white boy.

The judges told you that if you killed your ex wife's new husband, you would go to prison. (WTF? Since when has that been illegal?)

For your information...Homicide IS illegal...and I WILL be sent to prison. With his family's legal/financial status,I'd make the paper, and the prison term would be the FINAL humiliation. You just want to see someone commit the crime and get put in prison. And in your eyes, it is ONE LESS "NIGGER" ON THE STREET.

You're going to trace my IP (which is floating, btw), and hire someone to hurt me, even though you don't have any money. (PS...bring that shit on. I'm 6'4" and weigh somewhere north of 270 and I'm a state police officer in northern Alabama, so know what you're getting into before you start throwing threats around on a public board, Earl.)

Floating IP's are my friend's specialty...and he IS a former cop. (Internal Affairs with the Chicago Police...where the gangsters of the 1930s fucked shit up.)

I have respect for SOME cops that follow the law...but I have LITTLE respect for 6' 4", 270 pound donut-chewing, tobacco-spitting rednecks like you. And even if you are in Alabama, there is a thing called hacking.

And my ex-wife's hubby is 6' 4"...so you may be that worthless asshole.

Most cops I know would NOT drag this issue out...and I don't believe your bullshit. All you want is to start a fight, and used the name of iraddict to label your shortcomings.

Here is some advice from a former veteran...if you have not done so, go offer your services to the Armed forces, and look for Osama bin Laden, or his cronies in Iraq...if you want to really fight. Make it worth something, instead of pushing this issue, and picking a fight.

For someone whose job is to uphold the law, you aren't doing much to leave the issue alone. I tried to back away from this...and since the last posts you entered did nothing but piss me off, will watch as our idiotic egos self-destruct.

Just keep sending the posts, and making an ass of BOTH OF US! (especially yourself.) You are showing people that two "Men" can't get along, and have to trade insults and threats at each other. It makes no difference if either of us are wrong or right, we got the attention of the moderators.

I came on this site to see IR pics, not start a war, asshole. I have gotten a stern warning from the moderator, and WON'T get booted because you have a "High and mighty cop" attitude...and want to voice your opinions, and object to something YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT!

I fought for this country, and the bullshit insults/threats we trade with each other show those terrorist fuckers, as well as EVERYONE ELSE that we can destroy ourselves.

Since you said you will back off, I said my peace and will back off. If you keep on with this, it shows that you aren't listening to what I say, and are not INTELLIGENT to know when to stop. If you say that you are a cop, you'd leave it alone. You can't fight and win EVERY argument, and as previously mentioned, a GOOD cop will quell the argument.

Since you answered like a bigoted cop...

I'll tell you to your face that you disgrace the uniform by getting into my business.

He's not actually in the KKK nor has he ties to that racist organization, but he is from Mississippi which, of course, means that he has to be affiliated.

Last I checked, Mississippi STILL has the cloud of racism over it, and Black men dating white women are STILL looked upon as taboo. I know for a fact that despite the claims you are trying to falsify, There are FEW interracial marriages in SOME parts of the south. (Read the words I typed...There are FEW interracial marriages in SOME parts of the south.)

You are probably in your early 40's and your white wife left you for a 24 year old white boy.

Wrong answer...I am in my mid-30s...and since you ASSUME with your cop skills, she was 27, and left me for a 29 year old white boy.

The judges told you that if you killed your ex wife's new husband, you would go to prison. (WTF? Since when has that been illegal?)

For your information...Homicide IS illegal...and I WILL be sent to prison. With his family's legal/financial status, I'd make the local paper, and the lifetime or lethal prison term would be the FINAL humiliation. You just want to see someone commit the crime and get put in prison. And in your eyes, it is ONE LESS "NIGGER" ON THE STREET.

You're going to trace my IP (which is floating, btw), and hire someone to hurt me, even though you don't have any money. (PS...bring that shit on. I'm 6'4" and weigh somewhere north of 270 and I'm a state police officer in northern Alabama, so know what you're getting into before you start throwing threats around on a public board, Earl.)

Floating IP's are my friend's specialty...and he IS a former cop. (Internal Affairs with the Chicago Police...where the gangsters of the 1930s fucked shit up.) I dealt with putting MANY corrupt policemen away...so watch what you say, as you have forewarned me.

I have respect for SOME cops that follow the law...but I have LITTLE respect for 6' 4", 270 pound donut-chewing, tobacco-spitting rednecks like you. And even if you are in Alabama, there is a thing called hacking...this friend is a 'hacker,' and his skills have located a few corrupt cops.

And my ex-wife's hubby is 6' 4"...so you may be that worthless asshole.

Most cops I know would NOT drag this issue out...and I don't believe your bullshit. All you want is to start a fight, and used the name of iraddict to label your shortcomings.

Here is some advice from a former veteran...if you have not done so, go offer your services to the Armed forces, and look for Osama bin Laden, or his cronies in Iraq...if you want to really fight someone of color. Make it worth something, instead of pushing this issue, and picking a fight.

For someone whose job is to uphold the law, you aren't doing much to leave the issue alone. I tried to back away from this...and since the last posts you entered did nothing but piss me off, will watch as both our idiotic egos self-destruct.

Just keep sending the posts, and making an ass of BOTH OF US! (especially yourself.) You are showing people that two "Men" can't get along, and have to trade insults and threats at each other. It makes no difference if either of us are wrong or right, we got the attention of the moderators.

I came on this site to see IR pics, not start a war, asshole. I have gotten a stern warning from the moderator, and WON'T get booted because you have a "High and mighty cop" attitude...and want to voice your opinions, and object to something YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT!

I fought for this country, and the bullshit insults/threats we trade with each other show those terrorist fuckers, as well as EVERYONE ELSE that we can destroy ourselves more easily than the al Queda terror group can.

Since you said you will back off, I said my peace and will back off. If you keep on with this, it shows that you aren't listening to what I say, and are not INTELLIGENT to know when to stop. If you say that you are a cop, you'd leave it alone. You can't fight and win EVERY argument, and as previously mentioned, a GOOD cop will calmly quell the argument.

Now I am getting VERY pissed off...

What is the deal with some people??? I got finished with telling iraddict to squash the argument, when some bozo contacts me on yahoo. Even when I try to defuse the argument, he TRIES getting under my skin...even using a bullshit claim that "Every Black man isn't shit...and is a coward."

There are some brave American Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, AND MARINES...of African heritage, serving in harm's way...that will back and PROUDLY debunk this claim, mind you. Personally, This asshole (his screen name is Aryan God, BTW) is blowing more hot air than al Qaeda, the Taliban, and the viscious drug cartels combined.

I hope iraddict isn't thinkig this is towards him, because I am done venting over some shit that is my business alone.

I tried to copy the archived message, but won't provide needless babbling, insults, threats, etc. I did this once...and THAT IS ENOUGH!

My friend tracked this Aryan God dude, and it is NO SUPRISE that the IP...although floating, is in Ohio...Near Toledo. (There was a racially-charged riot there not too long ago.)

I don't know if someone copied someone's handle, or started a yahoo name...all I know is that I am VERY pissed off at the racial comments he said. Many servicemen and women fought, risked their asses, and some gave their lives so that assholes like this can spit their racist venom.

With Veteran's Day Approaching, it is important to just thank them for serving...whether you are for or against the war.

going through with it.....beyond fantasy

SandyWho said:
Hi Curious-

My first question is always " Is this your thing, her thing, our our thing?" I mean, is this your desire and she is willing to experiment or is this something the two of you agree you want to explore? Lots of men enjoy the idea of having their wives with other men, particularly black men, but they want to be in control of how it occurs. I warn them that if she is going to be your partner in this experience, you better let her control how fast, how much, and with whom.

Trying to push your wife into doing something she is uncomfortable with will cause problems in your relationship, better to go slow, enjoy some mini-fantasy and role playing first before taking the plunge. I think going out and shoping for a nice big black dildo together is a great way to begin (oh, and experimenting with your new toy is the real bonus). It is something you can do together and you both have bought into the idea of having sex with a surrogate black man... well, maybe only a very important part of him.

Also, it is easy to shop on line for your sex toys but I recommend you go together to a real shop (there are lots of nice ones that cater to a "upscale" clients and you can find them in yellow pages). This is going beyond simply pressing a button and having the mailman deliver it. You have to be willing to be seen picking out what you want her to try. Have her ask the sales clerk questions. You would be surprised what women will talk about when it comes to selecting a dildo. If you can not go out an buy a dildo together, then you are probably not ready for anything else.

Hi, I have a decided talent for helping white couples decide to "go for it" and I do this through email correspondence with the wife. I have 4 "conversions" to my credit, and would be happy to make your wife the 5th.

Drop me a line at: bclbm2003@yahoo.com and lets talk.......

Sandy, there are masses of females who love the idea of being 'handed around' between guys for sexual purposes and in being submissive. This gives them a similar sensation to what cuckold's get. That is, it is not necessarily just the sex they like, it's the sensation of complete lack of control, and of being used. An absolute buzz..

Not The Same

Love being shared or even whored BOT because I love to be used and abused but because I am then free to be myself - and actively seek out partners. Karen

I want to watch my wife getting BBC!

Help! How do I get her to try? I don't know how to approach her on this? I'd love nothing better than to see her getting fucked by a huge black cock and to also watch her suck one off and eat a hot lioad. Damn!!!!.

w/c, F here. Been considering this for some time. I think the time has come. Originallt thought we would do this together but now know I need and want to do it on my own. I have met the right man I believe and will be out of town next week for a convention which he will also be attending. I think I will take the plunge. Two things,# 1. I want to be satisfied. #2. I want him to be satisfied.
In #1, should I tell him waht I want and need and tell him no if he goes beyond my limits, which I am not suure even what they are? I know he will get my motor running but I have not had a lot of experience. 2. Are there things he will be expecting me to do without asking just as part of natural love making. I don't want to show my inexperience. Need some help with this soon.

nothing wrong with showing your inexperience. everyone that has experience was in your place at one time. and anyone that was should be helpful to you as they would have wanted someone else to be with them. and if they aren't willing to be helpful, then perhaps they aren't who you should be playing with.

Stan
wmntx4wf4bm
woolywart@yahoo.com

she's Hot, do like I did. We had a party with several friends over. someone
made a comment that the one black guy at the party had a huge pecker. So,
he stood up after we started making comments to show the girls (after several beers) and then he finally did.
One of the married girls there wanted to see what it looked like hard, he let her fondle him right in front of everyone there, till he was hard and her hubby was watching! other girls wanted to play with his cock till it was like 9 inches long and hard! then one of the girls whose husband wasn't there wanted to suck on it. It wasn't too long till several were "experimentally"
feeling what was like to sit on it, one after the other. The other guys there were trying not to act jealous, so some were urging there wives to sit and rock on it for a little while.. It was quite a party... It was funny watching those girls pull on it, trying to make it drip pre-cum... I could tell some of them were getting really horny..Just have fun, use alchohol

iraddict said:
"Master Earl" aka BlackDomLdog has got to be the most passive, helpless and emotionally injured "master" I have ever heard of.
Black Dom is a FRIEND of mine and he is by far not passive nor hepless and emotionally injured. He might be hurt a lot from the shit he has went through and encountered but I will not set back and let someone say things about a friend that is bullshit. You don't know him do not start shit with him or me leave him be. He is twice the man and a hell of alot better person then alot of us. Muleman

muleman said:
Black Dom is a FRIEND of mine and he is by far not passive nor hepless and emotionally injured. He might be hurt a lot from the shit he has went through and encountered but I will not set back and let someone say things about a friend that is bullshit. You don't know him do not start shit with him or me leave him be. He is twice the man and a hell of alot better person then alot of us. Muleman

I've not had the 'pleasure' of knowing BlackDom except by some of his intelligent posts in this forum. However, regardless, why is it necessary for folks to have to make such critical comments on others using this place? I never recall BlackDom saying anything illegal, 'sick' or even borderline in any of his postings. If someone happens to make a statement that you disagree with - just agree to disagree unless it really endangers someone or knowingly breaks the law.

It seems nowadays there cannot be any civilized debate or disagreement with the responses becoming personal and nasty. I will never meet Muleman or BlackDom or 99.9% of the others who post here, but that doesn't mean I need to verbally eviscerate them should a disagreement of difference of views arise (within reasonable, legal bounds)...

Just thought I'd chime in

hdve said:
Help! How do I get her to try? I don't know how to approach her on this? I'd love nothing better than to see her getting fucked by a huge black cock and to also watch her suck one off and eat a hot lioad. Damn!!!!.

All I will say is be SURE its what you really want before she does anything. The first time is a life-changing moment, and if it's anything like what I experienced it will change your sex life for good. But once you start, you can't change your mind.

I lived the 'cuck' lifestyle with my girlfriend for over 7 years and we both loved what we got out of it - other guys kept her sexually satisfied, and I got horny hearing all about them and seeing the pics. I actually loved buying her new outfits to wear for the other guys, and I used to take her and pick her up from wherever she wanted to go. Basically she was in control - we never had intercourse, but that was ok by me.

Then one day I was in a bit of a bad mood, and I questioned what she was doing having sex with all these other men. I said that as her boyfriend I wanted sex with her. She said nothing, but that night she let me penetrate her for the first time in over seven years. Only a minute or two into it she told me to stop as she couldn't feel anything. We hardly spoke for the next few days. Two weeks later she left me, saying she wanted to be a "single girl" again.

That was 6 months ago. I have tried everything to get her back - I have offered to do anything she says, anytime she says it. I even offered to pay for her and any guy she wants to go on holiday together. Although we remain (sort of) friends, she says I broke the trust we had built up, and she can never go back with me again. If I had said nothing in the first place, none of this would have happenned.

So if you decide to go for it, stick to your word and remember that you can't change what you started. Other than that - enjoy yourselves, I know we did for many years !! I haven't even tried to find anyone to replace her - I'm not sure just how many girls out there would be so "understanding" !!

Good luck

TV Carmen

Users who are viewing this thread