Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

what guy fucking yer wife is most humilating?

• Thread starterCuckJock
  • Start date
For me, I think two stages of humiliation: those guys with a big age difference from my ex. So a teenager when she was in her late twenties, and a guy about 45 when she was 25. But the humiliation on top of that is when I later met one of these, the older guy who was in her line of work. We were invited to diner at his house; I know nothing about his having made a cuckold of me at the time. But when I later put the evidence together, and admitted it to myself, wow what a humiliation (and turn-on).

6-4.jpg
6-11.jpg
6-12.jpg

Reactions: Karlcul
Regn said:
For me, I think two stages of humiliation: those guys with a big age difference from my ex. So a teenager when she was in her late twenties, and a guy about 45 when she was 25. But the humiliation on top of that is when I later met one of these, the older guy who was in her line of work. We were invited to diner at his house; I know nothing about his having made a cuckold of me at the time. But when I later put the evidence together, and admitted it to myself, wow what a humiliation (and turn-on).

6-4.jpg
6-11.jpg
6-12.jpg
Be honest, if it had actually come out at the dinner, would the humiliation have made you cum spontaneous, in your pants, just knowing everyone knew ... or at least would you have had to make some excuse to go off by yourself to beat off ? And then imagine if someone ... your wife, the guy, or the whole dinner party discovered you playing with yourself ,,, OMG

• Love
Reactions: Regn
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Be honest, if it had actually come out at the dinner, would the humiliation have made you cum spontaneous, in your pants, just knowing everyone knew ... or at least would you have had to make some excuse to go off by yourself to beat off ? And then imagine if someone ... your wife, the guy, or the whole dinner party discovered you playing with yourself ,,, OMG
Yes, I have thought about what would have happened if she or he had let it slip that he had made a cuckold of me. A different type of humiliation than the humiliation of just knowing now. Since I think we can assume that he still had the hots for my ex (and given his performance as reported by her, her for him), the revelation could have led to the two of them dropping the pretense, and he taking her off to the bedroom for some reminiscing. Meanwhile, I would have to sit there with the others while I got cuckolded by him a second time. Think of that humiliation!

Regn said:
Yes, I have thought about what would have happened if she or he had let it slip that he had made a cuckold of me. A different type of humiliation than the humiliation of just knowing now. Since I think we can assume that he still had the hots for my ex (and given his performance as reported by her, her for him), the revelation could have led to the two of them dropping the pretense, and he taking her off to the bedroom for some reminiscing. Meanwhile, I would have to sit there with the others while I got cuckolded by him a second time. Think of that humiliation!
I think it sounds intense, devastating ... and deliriously exciting. You DEFINITELY would have squirted in your pants, without touching, And everyone would have notice your little rocking in your chair with each spurt.

• Love
Reactions: Regn

Users who are viewing this thread