Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What does this mean Sandy?

• Thread starterTomi77
  • Start date
Hi Tomi77, look, as Sandy said, women can train their pussies muscles very well and hold anything inside them or keep it from entering them ...

But, if she fucks him for 2 or 3 times a week, you can bet she´ll get streched ...
But it´s not forever, if she stops fucking him for 1 or 2 weeks , it should return to it´s normal size...

In my opnion, you´re heading for a hubby relationship, she´ll always be able to give you pleasure, but if she is getting so used to his size, you´ll get small for her ... [what doesn´t mean you can´t give her pleasure.. ! ]
best wishes for you and your gf ...

O Really?

Tomi77 said:
....My gf is now insisting that Magnus shall become a regular sexmember and that she wants to meet with him a few times a week. I'm just worried that she wont't be able to give me any satisfaction at all after seeing him so often. What do you think? Difficult situation..../Tomi

O she is insisting is she? Uh huh. Makes me wonder how much longer she is going to bother giving tom any satisfaction at all. She likes what she gets from Magnus right? She likes it so much she is "insisting" on getting more. So what happens if tom says no?

We all know the answer to that one. Either way Tommy boy is this close to getting squeezed out.

Anybody remember Dan from last year? He lost control of his situation and now his wife is going to have her stud's baby.

U listening Tommy?

Hi Rhino! Long time no see.

Yes, Tomi there is going to be a problem but you seem to be willing to manage things. The problem in not sex but relationships. Women basically like having one main man. As girls it is Dad and later boyfriend/husband. Of course we like having lots of guys to play with but when we get in a car accident, we don't call our part-time lover, we call our main man.

Are you going to remain her main man or are you being replaced by Magnus? I think you both have a good attitude so you can work through issues. But are you talking about where this takes both of you and are you both sharing in erotic thrills? After looking at that pic, :eek: I certainly know what she is getting out of this arrangement. But what are you getting?

Girlfriend has a sweet ass. When r we going to see the rest of her?

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for answering. It gave us both a little more to think about. The thing is that I have always been a little bit "too small" for her and that's why this "experiment" came up in the first place. I'm not endowed and we both know it. As I have heard her speak with her friends, I can tell that she has always wanted to get experience with a endowed guy, and not until a few months ago she told me that. Now that she have met with this other guy Magnus, her expectations were not as big as the real experience. She told me that she was a bit "confused" by the size of him, and that she never thought it would be pleasurable for her, but as we both realized it sertainly was. I'm I heading into a "hubby" relationship, honestly I don't know, but I think there have always been a little "hubby" in me since I'm quite small.

I love my gf and she love me back, I know the fact that I will never give her as much satisfaction as Magnus does, maybe that's why I'm quite OK with it, maybe I wanna be a hubby in the future.

When I know she is having freaky sex with Magnus, I'm both angry, jealous and envy the huge size of him entering my sweet gf, BUT it also makes me extremely horny as well. Is this a common feeling for a hubby? I've always wondered that.

I think this is about sex, good sex and nothing more than that. I realize that if she meet with him 2-3 times a week she will be sore exhausted, but what can I do about it. I want to keep her as happy as possible and if she want to meet with him several times a week then I have to agree on that as well.

Sandy, as I told you about the size of Magnus he is really huge. In the pic I posted he is not even fully aroused, but it's the one and only pic so the rest is up to your own imagination! :)

But once she get it going on with Magnus several times a week, let's say for a month, she will become large down there. I have told her this and she have also questioned other about the issue, but she told me that the pleasure wins the fear of beeing "stretched-out"....

A long post.. still a lot more on my mind...

Regards
/Tomi

LOL….MacNfries knows what the deal is. Let me show u people an email Dan from last year wrote me a few days ago.

“ ‘Originally Posted by Rhino
[it's a long time and a lot has happened. I hate to admitt it but you were right when you said that if Jack wanted Nian to has his baby she would do it no doubt. I have no idea how you knew that.But Nian is due in late February with Jacks little boy.]

Uh huh. So how u feeling man? What u been up to? Talk to me man.

Rhino’

Thanks for checking in. it's getting pretty tense for me, the baby is due on the 28th and nian can't wait for it's birth. After your last reply I asked nian what we can tell our friends and family about how she ended up with a black baby. I thought it was a given that we would make up some kind of a story. But Nian informed me that she is going to tell the family what really happened. she told me she is very proud to have jacks baby and that it wouldn't be right not to give him the credit. I guess she has already told several of her friends, and she is trying talking to one of best friends into letting Jack take her. So I have some tuff times ahead of me.

You mentioned that if a black guy sees nian with our black baby that he will try to hit on her. can you tell me how often that really happens and if so would a black man hit on her if i was there with her?

I would post all kinds of questions on the forum but it seems to me that most of the people on it are just want a be who don't really have the guts to follow thu with thier talk. I wish there was some people here that could really help, God knows I need it. i really have no idea what I'm in for.

You asked how many guys did I Nian fuck? By the time jack had informed us that he was going to breed nian ( as he put it) She had been with 28 guys who for the most part were repeats. And yes after nian was pregnant jack shared her with several of his friends which was kind of hard on me…….

thanks
Dan”

Goddam I hope I got the quotation marks right. Anyway that was the part Tommy should be reading. The rest i cut out.

Yo Tommy. Dan was kind of like u until his wife found out she liked being a slut more than a wife. ;)

Tomi-

Don't listen to Rhino, he has always had a one track mind. Your relationship is fine is as long as you both are getting some pleasure from it. If your gf is having sex with him a few times a week, I only hope she is doing the same with you. You are right to feel some jealousy, in fact, it would be very strange if you did not and I am sure she must know it too.

After seeing the pic of Magnus, I understand why you are concerned about her getting stretched out. But sex is not all about cock size, it is about getting to the Big O! I can tell you that some of the best organisms I have ever had have been with men much smaller than Mangus but they knew how to use thier tongues, lips, and hands.

Couldn´t agree more, I am "short" myself [5,6 lenght, 5 thickness around =D ]
and have some incredible sex with my gf... [yes I know how to use my tongue, fingers etc ... ]
she has a small body, I know the maximum she can have is a 7,2 inch dick [streching her to limit] more than that causes vary bad pain ...
it happens that women also have different sizes, and many women who like monster dicks are also masoquist ....

Genem said:
...it happens that women also have different sizes, and many women who like monster dicks are also masoquist ....

Nothing wrong with that.

Hi everybody!

It's been a while. I just realized that the thread I started "What does this mean....." has changed a bit since I started it! :) Quite a lot in fact, but I think both me and my gf is on the right track after all. We are both having more sex now than before and she has become more sexual in every way and that has made a positive impact on both of us. It all started as a fantasy but suddenly you are living one. We both see this as sex and sex only and she meet with Magnus twice a week.

I thought Rhino wanted to see another pic of her and here you go!! Rate my gf if you like! But only nice comments please! :)

Well, just wanted to say hello. I'll write more when I have the time....

See ya all..

/Tomi

Tomi77 said:
....I thought Rhino wanted to see another pic of her and here you go!! Rate my gf if you like! But only nice comments please! :)

Well, just wanted to say hello. I'll write more when I have the time....

See ya all..

/Tomi

Dammm!!! She IS hot! Guess u R lucky after all!

xzpaw said:
Your full of shit. Anybody that can get with a girl like that would be healthy enough to get an erection any time. if you want to make up stories there are many places on the web you can post them.

I think this is a forum that is based 99% on fantasy, I happen to be one of the only percent actually living it. I thought it's just a matter of time when someone like you post a comment in here. But anyway, have a nice day Mr.Xzpaw

/Tomi

Users who are viewing this thread