What does receiving anal feel like?

• Thread starterSissyCuckoldJoey
  • Start date

SissyCuckoldJoey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2023
I know I have been a sissy, my whole life. I am married now, but my wife fully supports me being a sissy.

I have fantasized about covering my butt sucked for a long time. Since I was a child. Just haven’t really had the opportunity. My question is simple… What’s it feel like? Is it as amazing as I think it is?

Reactions: natasnaikul
It is amazing! You should at least try toys. Get your wife to peg you? Not as good as a real cock, but very satisfying still!

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer and bradsworth
LoveMissile said:
It is amazing! You should at least try toys. Get your wife to peg you? Not as good as a real cock, but very satisfying still!
She pegged me once. She wasn’t into it. :(

• Sad
Reactions: gowitheflow, bradsworth and LoveMissile
I love to take cock and orgasm by anal sex. It is very different and being with the right person makes a big difference. It also takes time to prep, relax and allow the submission to deepen. But once i achieved orgasm all i wanted was more.

• Love
Reactions: blkallover, 2wheel, secretcrowds and 3 others
SissyCuckoldJoey said:
She pegged me once. She wasn’t into it. :(
Bummer... Maybe try splitting a double ended dildo?

LoveMissile said:
It is amazing! You should at least try toys.
There is another thread you could look at about playing with toys. I started with toys first, and they are very useful in learning how to relax, open up, and how great prostate stimulation feels. It is heavenly and just keeps on getting better.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, blkallover and cynful
Laceyfemme said:
There is another thread you could look at about playing with toys. I started with toys first, and they are very useful in learning how to relax, open up, and how great prostate stimulation feels. It is heavenly and just keeps on getting better.
Can you link it here?

SissyCuckoldJoey said:
Can you link it here?
"How many hubbies have dildos..." under "Bisexual chat."

Reactions: hornyaussie4u
i was 14 my first time long story it was a older friend of my brother he knew just what he wanted

Reactions: RhodeIsland

"What does receiving anal feel like?" Taking a crap, but the wrong way lol​

SissyCuckoldJoey said:
I know I have been a sissy, my whole life. I am married now, but my wife fully supports me being a sissy.

I have fantasized about covering my butt sucked for a long time. Since I was a child. Just haven’t really had the opportunity. My question is simple… What’s it feel like? Is it as amazing as I think it is?
Practice by yourself, use small objects to start with to get your sphincter stretch and graduate to Lebonese cucumbers or zucchines.
That's how I started, before finally taking my wife's lovers cock.
It felt incredible, so hard and warm inside me, I actually cum just from the stimulation of his cock on my prostate without touching my own cock.

Reactions: cocksterlover and Eerect
Make sure you are lubed up and fingered first to loosen up then relax and enjoy! I have ejaculated from the sensation of a cock pumping me.

Reactions: Bibob
Eerect said:
Make sure you are lubed up and fingered first to loosen up then relax and enjoy! I have ejaculated from the sensation of a cock pumping me.
I have found the best position is when I lie on my back, the cock gets so much deeper and comes in contact with my prostate which gives me the feeling of when I stroke my cockhead which happens whether I touch myself or not.
I have cum many times that way.
SissyCuckoldJoey said:

Oh God it sure is especially with the right man so long as they take it slow at first.

Bibob said:
I have found the best position is when I lie on my back, the cock gets so much deeper and comes in contact with my prostate which gives me the feeling of when I stroke my cockhead which happens whether I touch myself or not.
I have cum many times that way.

Oh God it sure is especially with the right man so long as they take it slow at first.
Lube is essential. The second time I was screwed he went in slow but once he was balls deep he really went for it. He held my hips as I was bending over and hammered my ass. Pretty soon my ass felt like it was on fire! So pleased when he finally emptied his balls! lol

Reactions: Bibob
MilfHubbyUK said:
Lube is essential. The second time I was screwed he went in slow but once he was balls deep he really went for it. He held my hips as I was bending over and hammered my ass. Pretty soon my ass felt like it was on fire! So pleased when he finally emptied his balls! lol
Yes, lube is very important, Jim lubes me with KY jelly, using two fingers before I also coat his cockhead with it.
He takes me slowly like he does when fucking my wife.
Slow back and forth moment massaging my prostate before I finally ask him to fuck me hard.
I have cum many times this way without him or myself touching my cock and the feeling I get as he shoots his cum into me is fantastic but I would prefer him to fuck me for much longer.
I get such a perverse pleasure knowing I am enjoying the same cock that fucks both of my wife's hole's.

Reactions: LNA and Laceyfemme
In a word amazing

Reactions: blkallover
Bibob said:
I get such a perverse pleasure knowing I am enjoying the same cock that fucks both of my wife's hole's.
'both'? Not all three?

Reactions: stlcuckcouple
SissyCuckoldJoey said:

I can tell you all about it if you like. I lost my ass cherry to a school buddy at 13 and have been a confirmed bottom ever since!

• Love
Reactions: blkallover, BILLD and noway
I’d love to experience this

PDXFun2 said:
I’d love to experience this
I always found it enjoyable!

Reactions: PDXFun2