Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What does everyone get out of cuckoldry? PLEASE EXPLAIN!

• Thread starterIffy'swifey
  • Start date
Re: further

I think black men turn my head more than white men for various reasons. 1) I find them more striking looking as they tend to have stronger facial features. 2) I live in a very white area so black men are few and far between so stand out more. 3) I've found love and happiness with a black man, so when we find something thatis good for us, we often gravitate towards something similar, it's the comfort zone.

hephaestus said:
To Iffys Wife,

If blackmen 'turn your head' more than white men, what is it in yourself that draws you to blackmen?

With ref to sex and relationships, I've heard it said that if a guy dominates a woman in a relationship - she'll try and seek the upperhand in bed by dominating e.g going on top etc. And if a guy is dominated in a relationship he also will seek the upper hand by dominating in bed e.g going on top etc. If you were to imagine a third participating 'member' could that be seen as a further extension of that if the guy feels so dominated and in some cases because he wants that domination that he seeks that next step? Is that the extra step you feel you really shouldn't imagine?

Re: Interesting thread

Master2rhonda said:
Iffey,

I often have a hard time with the whole cockhold thing as a Dom WM. But that doesn't mean I don't understand it. I am fairly active in my local BDSM groups and see many sub males, its all in what turns you on. Not nessessarily for the vanilla world to see.

Consider this, what drives a powerfull executive to pay a proDom to tie him up, whip him, call him names and make him eat from a dog bowl? Simple it revs him up, gets him off makes the next day at work a little brighter for him.

D/s is a wonderful relationship to have. My wife is my slut and I tell her so commonly, but not at family dinner. Her fantasies are to be used, slave like. I am a Voyuer so getting a hotel and inviting guests (Men or Women) and ordering her to suck cock, lick someones asshole, fetch drinks, take a load of cum up her ass. All the while thanking me or our guest for the privilage of serving them. It really isn't that uncommon, its been in literature for centuries now. (Story of "O", Carrie's story, Anne Rice's Beauty Series and some obscure literature dating back to the Greeks and Romans)

On the Dom side I make sure she's safe, secure, taken care of. Nothing happens that would injure her mentaly or physicaly, I'm very watchful and careful. I meet and choose any of our extra's, I seek out good looking Black men because of the taboo factor and most of them are pretty cool.

I think I am rambling,
Master2rhonda

I can sort of understand that, but I don't agree with it and certainly wouldn't put up with it from my man. It's not the dom husband role that I'm as confused by, it's more the black male gust star and the sub husband. I just wonder where the lines are drawn. I'd really like to hear from a black man about this, how he feels, does he feel there's a hint of racism and bigotry...does he care?

Iffy's Wifey: Others have said it more succinctly and articulately than I could. Not to slight others, but what Master2rHonda wrote just about sums up my thinking on it. Fundamentally, Black-in-white is a FETISH. I respect females in public, but I love to see them get their freak on in the bedroom.

My Dark Cavern handle may be misleading, but in matters of sexual fantasy, I am a sub white male, and I obsess on the Black man/white woman sex thing. I feel no need to justify it, but I do not mind explaining it, as best as I can. If you do anything other than the missionary position, Iffy's Wifey, don't you have a fetish yourself? If the Black man boning the white woman is consensual all around, why stress?

Besides, IR isn't going anywhere. With the younger generation, Hip Hop culture is all the rage, the fascination with Black popular culture and so on, even among the most proper white society. This can only serve to plant the seeds in the minds of those people who may otherwise not have had an interest in it. Relax. Ride the wave. It's here to stay.

Iffy's Wifey: Others have said it more succinctly and articulately than I could. Not to slight others, but what Master2rHonda wrote just about sums up my thinking on it. Fundamentally, Black-in-white is a FETISH. I respect females in public, but I love to see them get their freak on in the bedroom.

My Dark Cavern handle may be misleading, but in matters of sexual fantasy, I am a sub white male, and I obsess on the Black man/white woman sex thing. I feel no need to justify it, but I do not mind explaining it, as best as I can. If you do anything other than the missionary position, Iffy's Wifey, don't you have a fetish yourself? If the Black man boning the white woman is consensual all around, why stress?

Besides, IR isn't going anywhere. With the younger generation, Hip Hop culture is all the rage, the fascination with Black popular culture and so on, even among the most proper white society. This can only serve to plant the seeds in the minds of those people who may otherwise not have had an interest in it. Relax. Ride the wave. It's here to stay.

What, Rob? Tell us all!

robtandhiswife said:
We do the dominance submissive role with him quite well as a couple. Its awesome, its not overly filled with d/s or bondage things but there is no doubt that man is in charge in our bedroom when he is there. We have done things that could possibly make at least half of this board blush :)

We (me and my wife) would love to know!

slave4the STUD

robtandhiswife said:
I think a lot of you have hit the nail on the head here. Its about what turns people on and what the cuckold couple desire. Not all of us are into extreme humiliation or even very extreme dominance and submission.

I will have to admit though I love the teasing my wife can give me, about him being both larger and better in bed than I. That does not mean I want that all the time and after 15 years of marriage we can read each other pretty well. She knows when a good time to tease and when it isn't.

I realize there is truth in it of course. The guy my wife currently sees is both better hung, more athletic, better in several other ways no doubt. But he is not me and he is not her husband. He is a friend that has the priveledge of fucking my wife, truly said. We do play the Dom sub games with him but its all about play. After it's done he and i could just easily go to a basketball game together and have a beer.

Do i ever fear losing her to the better man as it were? When we first started this almost seven years ago, it did cross my mind. Not anymore we are about as bonded and in love as a couple can be..more so because of our intimate lives.

Absolutely.
Initially he used 2 intimidate me and all thatz 4 Fun. My wife now has 3 Children two with him and one with his cousin.
He named the Children as per his wish.
and it all started some 10 yrs back.
I do worship him.
The spanking he gives me I love it now.
I do rim him while he mounts on my wife.
I was in tears when he ***** my mom. But then I started to Enjoy it.
It was a good attempt by him to make all of us comfortable with him.
I have a 9 yr old Brother now.
He castrated my dad due to his disobedience which is highly justified and my dad to says castration has ended his agony and vanity and is grateful to our GOD.

sonofabitch said:
Absolutely.
Initially he used 2 intimidate me and all thatz 4 Fun. My wife now has 3 Children two with him and one with his cousin.
He named the Children as per his wish.
and it all started some 10 yrs back.
I do worship him.
The spanking he gives me I love it now.
I do rim him while he mounts on my wife.
I was in tears when he ***** my mom. But then I started to Enjoy it.
It was a good attempt by him to make all of us comfortable with him.
I have a 9 yr old Brother now.
He castrated my dad due to his disobedience which is highly justified and my dad to says castration has ended his agony and vanity and is grateful to our GOD.
Your one sick fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread