Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What do youo think

• Thread starterbillncarol
  • Start date
B

billncarol

She wants comments as to what you'll do to her

Attachments

• leather off 1.jpg
    leather off 1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 774
  • bottomsonforbill2.jpg
    bottomsonforbill2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 437
Boots

I love the boots. She looks very hot. Would love to taste that pussy.

what i would do

first, i would make you sit in a chair by the bed so you could see us close up...you would then be made to tell me to fuck your slut hard....words like {do you like to be fucked by your lover honey?} you watch as she sucks my big cock on her knees..........you get on your knees next to her and cup my balls, telling her to suck my hard cock......you reach out and grab my cock then jerk it in from of her face, then feed imy cock to her again pushing her head and jiggling my balls......i make her get on the bed on her knees and elbows and come up behind her........i grasp my massive cut shaved cock and pop it into her now wet pussy, firmly grasping her hips pulling her back to except its 9 inches.......you beg me to fuck your slut harder as my balls slap against her sensitive clit.........you tell her you want your lover to cum in her and see my spunk drip out and run down her pussy.....i bury my cock in her to my balls as my spunk jets into her pussy.............i make you clean her pussy andmy cock for the next round.............sound good.........??? pm me

pantycum99 said:
first, i would make you sit in a chair by the bed so you could see us close up...you would then be made to tell me to fuck your slut hard....words like {do you like to be fucked by your lover honey?} you watch as she sucks my big cock on her knees..........you get on your knees next to her and cup my balls, telling her to suck my hard cock......you reach out and grab my cock then jerk it in from of her face, then feed imy cock to her again pushing her head and jiggling my balls......i make her get on the bed on her knees and elbows and come up behind her........i grasp my massive cut shaved cock and pop it into her now wet pussy, firmly grasping her hips pulling her back to except its 9 inches.......you beg me to fuck your slut harder as my balls slap against her sensitive clit.........you tell her you want your lover to cum in her and see my spunk drip out and run down her pussy.....i bury my cock in her to my balls as my spunk jets into her pussy.............i make you clean her pussy andmy cock for the next round.............sound good.........??? pm me
Wow pantycum99 that's wild!

Nice pics, I'd spread her open and drive it in as you watch and she maons with pleasure.

thanks Jrb take your pick she's ready

Attachments

• spread4b2 (Medium).jpg
    spread4b2 (Medium).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 350
billncarol said:
She wants comments as to what you'll do to her

She's BEAUTIFUL and ready to eat.:D

Thanks here is one more

Attachments

• temp tattoo-3.jpg
    temp tattoo-3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 188
She has a hot looking cunt, is she available?

Really nice looking woman. Nice choice of boots and panties too.

tight

nothing better than a tight cunt like that. I'll bet she would love to have you lick a big load from her

Users who are viewing this thread