Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What do you think of this blond wife?

• Thread starterchris1973er
  • Start date
The first

two in the black leather look like a man. The hands are too big and the arms too long. Sorry ,you asked for an honest opinion.

How ? close is She to getting it ? SHE, TRULY IS A BEAUTY..YOU'LL HAVE LOTS OF FUN SERVING HER AND HER BULLS,I AM SURE :D

thank u all

thanks for your nice messages and i can guarantee everyone she is not a man......

Attachments

• Resize of DSC00277.jpg
    Resize of DSC00277.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 256
  • Resize of DSC00274.jpg
    Resize of DSC00274.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 287
  • Resize of Resize of DSC00030.jpg
    Resize of Resize of DSC00030.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 499
Wow your wife is very hot!!! That is one sweet little pussy on her!!

dude

she's a princess what a lovely woman she's such a turn on

Stunning

Your wife is without a doubt gorgeously stunning, I sincerley hope you that you get to feel what its like knowing your wife is with another man, its a fantastic experience, good luck and keep posting, Tony

I have to agree with the other guys who think she'd be best served by a hung black guy. She really needs to be black owned.:rolleyes:

Reactions: toolman2c
you should be licking a gang bang load off her, and then sucking them hard to grind her cunt some more.
At the least

I'd fuck her for you. I'd love to put it in her puss.

Users who are viewing this thread