• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

what do you think of my young 100 lb. milf?

• Thread starterfamtaboo
  • Start date
wife slut

U want to eat my bull seed as it drips out of her fuck holes? What makes u think your so deserving?

Not only will I lick your Bull Seed out of her fuck holes.. I'll suck it out of your cock, just for letting me watch and participate.

wife *****

I would like that very much. We might even pay for such a service. But it will be a complete circle for you as you are just a visitor, therefore you will eat your own cum as it drips out of her fuckholes, if you are permitted to use them. You will taste yourself infront of us and experience true shame as your cum is only truely worthy of yourself. this is the only way you will participate? ;) for your statement u deserve a picture

Attachments

• 2011-09-03_21.08.30.jpg
    2011-09-03_21.08.30.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 684
  • 2011-09-01_15.23.55.jpg
    2011-09-01_15.23.55.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 640
  • 2011-09-01_15.22.02.jpg
    2011-09-01_15.22.02.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 670
  • 2011-09-01_15.21.28.jpg
    2011-09-01_15.21.28.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 691
fuck slut

canberra this is what u will be milking.... 9 inches curved upward like a bannana and and 6 1/4 inches around....you will be our fuck toy? please show yourself to us...

Attachments

• 2010-11-26_01.14.55.jpg
    2010-11-26_01.14.55.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 593
My idea..

I would love to pleasure her..
SHe has a beautiful body, sexy breasts and a wonderful pussy.
I love that she desires large cock and lots of it. I would love to be rimmed while pleasuring her , and of course return the favor when not my turn.

here are some pics of my length, girth, and making a young woman explode ;)

Attachments

• mail.jpeg
    mail.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 284
  • Photo-0010.jpg
    Photo-0010.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 11-9-2007 001.jpg
    11-9-2007 001.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 393
  • 11-9-2007 002.jpg
    11-9-2007 002.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 424
hello?

beutiful cock, my wife came while looking at it. so i thank u for helping to make her wet for me. if we were closer i may share her holes with u. it would be cool if u had some pussy of your own to trade swap whatever. u will dp her with both cocks in her pussy whole same time. its her wildest dream, while being face fucked. she has told me she wants bare back and semen flooding all her holes. i want to give her this experience. how do i start?

Attachments

• 2011-10-03_16.17.02.jpg
    2011-10-03_16.17.02.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 495
whats going on?

so one pic is of my wife fucking a very thick black cock. She loves it more and more and has started to request it before i fuck her. Thought you would all apreciate it. She does fantasize to have all her holes fuck by many different shapes and sizes of cocks. She says she doesnt want any condoms involved cause they suck and she want to feel the guy, and she want to feel the throbbing of the cocks as the prepare to dump loads into her fuck holes ass mouth and pussy until you fill each one. She is telling me this stuff. hmm

also shw was traveling out of the country and was at a friends apartment in the city after her flight and her girlfriend opened bathroom door and watched her taking a shower and didnt leave until over. Her friend then was so wxcited about the lingere my wife had brought for her that she tried it all on as my wife watching and drying herself.

Her freind has a live in boyfriend , and another guy who stays on her couch. My wife has stated she needs to spend the night there in order to catch her flight out of the city early in the morning when she leaves. I dont know what to say. I just dont think she will say no. she dreams of glory holes and gang fucking and shit. Damn...:eek:

Attachments

• big black.jpeg
    big black.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 543
  • married pussy.jpeg
    married pussy.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 616
srry the second pic up ther is of a married pussy freshly waxed and on her way to meet her husband. Funny how she shows me first...

she must love big cocks, lov stroking to her, can imagine her getting ganganged & sucking numerous cocks

she has been a very naughty slut lately

and she wont stop taking about fucking 3 bi men at same time and wants them to get off by ftouching eachother cocks while fucking inside her. She says she wants to bareback and feel all of them pumping and throbbing , to fill her up with cum. I caught her sending pictures of her pussy to a man she used to fuck in his ass for him. I would not allow this on me but to see her dominate a man like that would be pretty sweet..

mommy

mommy has a big hole to be filled

Attachments

• pink pussy.jpg
    pink pussy.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 567
  • red pussy.jpg
    red pussy.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 460
That pussy looks f**king delicious. I would lap up her juices for hours. The perfect pussy for a nice, messy clean up job after shes finished with a few guys ;)

famtaboo said:
your positive comments are really helping her with her sexual cofidence. really wish more people would be for real and post. we just hope there are others out there really like us, not fakes. She loves to be fisted. she is a size zero but her pussy has delivered a baby and it can be fisted. she dreams of trying two cocks in her pussy at same time. I put my hand and cock in her at same time. and my cock and a thick toy. She can fit that monster didlo all the way to balls no problem. love to keep hearing from all you , keep it up ;}

I do like your cock...i'm a submissive bi male. I will love to suck your cock if you in San Diego.

Wow She is a hottie Tell her thanks you and please let you post more
Small titties and that so so SO SWEET Honey hole is One of the hottest i have seen in a while
Hope to see more and let her know she is NOT one of those Girls She is one fine Hottie
xxxx/ooo
Tara:D:p

famtaboo said:
I am not gona lie guys, and hopefully some gals, she was very pissed i actualy shared her pics. She says she doesnt want to be one of those girls, but her pussy was honestly the wettest I ever felt it after she saw how the nice comments you guys took interest and time to think about her and after all it is a compliment. She has awsome little tits and looong mommy nipples with your guys positive feedback maybe she will show them. i didnt even have to touch her. my coock just slid right in . does anyone else have a petite hottie like mine? Lets get together and play. She really likes reading words posted by you guys and then being able to see your cocks and married cocks. post some pics of your cock for her. maybe someday shell actually do the typing.

Your wife is damn sexy!!! She looks very much like my wife did before my wife had kids. I actually have the same big dildo for my wife. We are having trouble trying to get it in, but practice makes perfect I guess. Thanks for all the pics you two have shared.

great pictures

Would love to push up into her and see how long it took to make her erupt in orgasm. Once I get up inside it's only a matter of time.

Attachments

• lp.jpg
    lp.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 243
Would love to lick and nibble on her meaty cunt lips. she is sweet. love to cum all over her cunt for you

Users who are viewing this thread