Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

what do u think?

• Thread startermwcpl4funn
  • Start date
something like these?

these are pretty good i think.

Attachments

• getting ready2.jpg
    getting ready2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 136
  • green1.jpg
    green1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 170
  • herblk-a.gif
    herblk-a.gif
    92.6 KB · Views: 200
  • mask2.jpg
    mask2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 145
Very sexy. I love looking at her body (since I'm not there to do all the other things I want to with it :p).

keep looking

i like sharing these pics with u guys.

Attachments

• blurryblackdressa.jpg
    blurryblackdressa.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 114
  • martiniA.jpg
    martiniA.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 150
  • scan0019a.jpg
    scan0019a.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 133
wow

I would've commented earlier but I just signed up recently. Your wife is hot hot hot!

Is that balcony pic from a week or so back on a cruise ship? I've had sex on a couple that looked very similar to that, except we'd moved most the furniture into the cabin to make more room for our flailing limbs.

Lucky Bastard!!

The only problem with me having a wife that beautiful and that hot would be holding down a job. Damn, I'd never be able to stand to leave the house and be away from her smokin' ass. And she shares it too? Buddy, you are WAY too fuckin' lucky for one guy.

Man!

I'd love to fuck that little slut....she is gorgeous!

slut??

not her...ok, maybe.

Attachments

• sexyAA.gif
    sexyAA.gif
    68.4 KB · Views: 210
Last edited by a moderator:
She is soooo damn fine.....of course she probabably is well aware of this fact. Best thing you could do for her is to kick back and enjoy a nice cigar while watching three fit studs work her over from every concievable angle and make her a cum catcher. I'll bet a good session where she's treated like a total slut will be just the thing.

She is a hottie....damn. :D

another

she loves showing off.

Attachments

• sexy3.gif
    sexy3.gif
    95.2 KB · Views: 132

Users who are viewing this thread