Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

what do u think of my wife?

• Thread starterbudgie27
  • Start date

budgie27

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2009
this is my uk wife what do u think cheers

Attachments

• Picture 192.jpg
    Picture 192.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,031
Yummy. I would cum all over her.

all woman would love those heels diggin my back while i cleaned her up.

thing shes hot, wish she was stateside so I could show my appreciation for pretty pussy

very sexy , any more pictures ? id love to see her on all fours with those sexy big boobs hanging down. wanna chat on skype and webcam with her ?PM me :)

wilbarr said:
all woman would love those heels diggin my back while i cleaned her up.

Whereas I'd have the heels in my hands to spread her wide while I filled that cute looking pussy. Very Nice :D Just thinking to my self how those boobies would jiggle when she's take it deep and hard.

What do we think of her? She looks great, has a fantastic figure, and is confident enough to be photographed like that.... Wonderful addition to the forum ;)

ty u all glad u like cheers greymaster that was a gr8 description. i mite just post some more of her now i no u like t y!

I'd love to have her facesit me with her holes full of cum

she looks like a mature women and for a mature women she has aged well.Love the big tits and nice looking used pussy if shes over 40 id give her a 7 but would need to she more to go higher:)

She is Fantastic!!

Melanie and ryan

budgie27 said:
cheers greymaster that was a gr8 description.

You're welcome :) Don't get put off by those that 'knock' people in their replies. I live by the code of "each to their own", but some people will criticize in this world (I tend to ignore them) ;)

ty greymaster

your very kind ty. yes not everybody likes the same thing,but u do so im glad. cheers mate. wear u from by the way?

nice tits on her hope you continue to post more pics..

I thinks she's very sexy and would just love to taste her. Does she cam?

What gorgeous and sensuous-looking big tits....

Budgie,

budgie27 said:
This is my uk wife. What do u think? cheers

Your wife has GORGEOUS big tits and a VERY voluptuous pussy. NICE! She looks VERY sexy and sensuous.

How about some additional full-body photos that include her head? If she's bashful, she could turn her head so her beautiful flowing hair partially hides her face....

Your wife's photos are a VERY nice addition to this forum. My congratulations to you for having persuaded such a beautiful, sensuous-looking woman to take you as her husband.

Has she made you her cuckold yet...? If not, does she seem to be moving you in that direction...? Obviously, a woman as hot-and-sexy-looking as your wife needs to enjoy a variety of lovers. If she is not doing so already, I suggest pointing out this article

http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

to her (and, of course, reading it yourself, if you aren't familiar with it).

Best wishes to you and your beautiful wife—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread