Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What do u think of my mother ?

• Thread startermistaP
  • Start date
What? Doesn't everybody's mother bend over and display their asshole to their 18 year old son so he can take pictures? I thought this was commonplace.

I'm not saying there aren't mothers who wouldn't secretly want to fuck there son, but this probably isn't one of them.

A few months ago, I was in a clothing store and there was a 40-something year old woman with her teen son. He was a good looking kid and she was ALL OVER HIM. Every time he would say something, she would giggle like a horny schoolgirl. He didn't pick up on it, but she was sending out signals like crazy. I know it was his mother because he kept calling her "Mom".

Juicypuss,

Don't try to insult me, you not pretty enough, skinny enough or smart enough.

I'm doing fine. You on the otherhand, should take your feelings off your sleeve. If you don't want to be challenged on what you write, then shut the fuck up and open your legs.

If you post an opinion in the public arena, or better yet - a discussion forum, be prepared that everyone is not going to agree with you.

No go back to having a mayonnaise and chesse sandwich and spending your money on Madam Cleo.

Peace :)

OK- I stand corrected. You are not pretty enough or smart enough. What do you teach, art?

shes hot

my mothers been into black cock ! I found her photos when I was 10 and it changed my sexuality forever!

Very Hot!

She's just the kinda white woman I like! Nice ass and cute face. Sexy as hell!

Users who are viewing this thread