Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done with your wife/gf?

• Thread starterBadHusband
  • Start date
Agreeing and encouraging my wife to have a boyfriend , who was my best friend and for the next 50 years agreeing to what ever they wanted crazy and humiliating but I loved it

Reactions: nelssim
A few years back, when CL was still operational, I advertised there for someone with a nice house in London to host us on a week long vacation. For provision of full board and lodgings, the homeowner and a friend of his would get to use my wife for their pleasure anytime they liked. Whenever my wife was in the house, she had to be either completely naked, or if it was a bit cold, naked under a robe.
We got quite a few replies but eventually narrowed it down to a mid 40s guy, recently separated, and his housemate, a returned serviceman. I travelled there for work about 6 weeks prior to our planned arrival, met the guys and established bonafides, and they had the first round of their health tests. All the sex was going to be bareback so we were being very careful to ensure they were clean.
Just before we arrived they tested clear again.
The home owner picked us up from the airport (his friend was at work) and took us to his home, and then the fun began. He’d obviously saved up a huge load for my wife, as after letting us have a shower and a rest after the long flight, he came into the bedroom and within just a few minutes pumped a huge load into my wife as she lay beneath him. It literally flowed out of her as she lay there after being fucked. Our only rule was no anal, as my wife didn’t like it at that time.
Anyhow the guys went wild having my wife there to use as their own personal sex toy, and they fucked her in every room in the house, in the shower, in the toilet, on the sofa in the living room, on the desk in the office, on the dining room table, in their room, in our room. We would go out sightseeing, sometimes with them ( and they fucked her in the back seat while we were going somewhere a couple of times), but she was constantly on edge as they were likely to start to fuck her anytime she was in the house. We’d come back to the house and one of them would meet her at the door and strip her and feel her up, and then at any stage could just start to initiate sex with her. For example we could be sitting at the table eating a meal together and one of them would just get up and go to her, get her up from her chair and sit her up on the table and start to fuck her. Or we’d be watching television and they’d take turns in her on the floor or on the couch in front of the tv. Sometimes they’d lead her away to another room, and bring her back with their semen dribbling down her thighs, sometimes they’d do her right where we were. Often they’d do her one after the other, but after we’d been there a few days they started to do her double vaginally ( both in her at the same time) quite a lot.
Every night they’d come into our room sometimes to take her out to their room, other times to just slide into our bed and into her before she’d even woken.
Anyhow they had their cocks in her so many times, and in the 6 days we were there, one guy pumped 23 loads into her, the other 17, while I added another 16 loads into her. Of course the guys fucked her quite a few times just to enjoy the feeling of their cocks in her without continuing until they came. My wife was their cock sleeve for the entire time we were there. She started off very shyly, and just let them use her at first, but as the week went on she wanted more and more cock, and even woke and went looking for it a couple of nights. I think that was one of the best things we’ve ever done.

xiedaz said:
A few years back, when CL was still operational, I advertised there for someone with a nice house in London to host us on a week long vacation. For provision of full board and lodgings, the homeowner and a friend of his would get to use my wife for their pleasure anytime they liked. Whenever my wife was in the house, she had to be either completely naked, or if it was a bit cold, naked under a robe.
We got quite a few replies but eventually narrowed it down to a mid 40s guy, recently separated, and his housemate, a returned serviceman. I travelled there for work about 6 weeks prior to our planned arrival, met the guys and established bonafides, and they had the first round of their health tests. All the sex was going to be bareback so we were being very careful to ensure they were clean.
Just before we arrived they tested clear again.
The home owner picked us up from the airport (his friend was at work) and took us to his home, and then the fun began. He’d obviously saved up a huge load for my wife, as after letting us have a shower and a rest after the long flight, he came into the bedroom and within just a few minutes pumped a huge load into my wife as she lay beneath him. It literally flowed out of her as she lay there after being fucked. Our only rule was no anal, as my wife didn’t like it at that time.
Anyhow the guys went wild having my wife there to use as their own personal sex toy, and they fucked her in every room in the house, in the shower, in the toilet, on the sofa in the living room, on the desk in the office, on the dining room table, in their room, in our room. We would go out sightseeing, sometimes with them ( and they fucked her in the back seat while we were going somewhere a couple of times), but she was constantly on edge as they were likely to start to fuck her anytime she was in the house. We’d come back to the house and one of them would meet her at the door and strip her and feel her up, and then at any stage could just start to initiate sex with her. For example we could be sitting at the table eating a meal together and one of them would just get up and go to her, get her up from her chair and sit her up on the table and start to fuck her. Or we’d be watching television and they’d take turns in her on the floor or on the couch in front of the tv. Sometimes they’d lead her away to another room, and bring her back with their semen dribbling down her thighs, sometimes they’d do her right where we were. Often they’d do her one after the other, but after we’d been there a few days they started to do her double vaginally ( both in her at the same time) quite a lot.
Every night they’d come into our room sometimes to take her out to their room, other times to just slide into our bed and into her before she’d even woken.
Anyhow they had their cocks in her so many times, and in the 6 days we were there, one guy pumped 23 loads into her, the other 17, while I added another 16 loads into her. Of course the guys fucked her quite a few times just to enjoy the feeling of their cocks in her without continuing until they came. My wife was their cock sleeve for the entire time we were there. She started off very shyly, and just let them use her at first, but as the week went on she wanted more and more cock, and even woke and went looking for it a couple of nights. I think that was one of the best things we’ve ever done.
So she got fucked an average 6 2/3 times per day, and still had time to see the sights?

Haha it was more than 6 times per day, however yes, there was plenty of time for that and site seeing. The guys were really quick to finish most of the time, usually cumming in less than 5 minutes. The homeowner, who had recently separated used her the most, and quite a few times he’d cum within just a couple of minutes. My wife didn’t mind, she used to cum as soon as they stuck their cocks into her.

Craziest thing i done with my wife was go to a sex club in which she met a black guy that she got fucked by days later many times.

Users who are viewing this thread