• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wet white pussy

• Thread starterWetWhiteChick
  • Start date
The first pics on the first page are covered with a sticker of Photobucket, the otherones are not. waths the violation? perhaps the girl is to young (wich crossed my mind). what kind of organisation is photobucket and why is not mentioned the type of violation?

Big Peter

photobucket dosn't allow adult content but you can usually slip them by them and no im not underage im 20

Hmmm damn not the replies I was looking for people were criticizing me and not beliving I was real on the other thread I posted so I finally get a good digital cam instead of a shitty webcam and take some nasty pics and ..... ahhhh you know what oh well fuck it

lets see some pics/vids of you with a black dildo?

i thought the pics were great. nice wet white pussy, would love to hear more about you and black men though..

guess I came too late to see the pictures........the're all block out now.

well i havn't been on here in a while and I am looking again after a long break and am very serious about meeting up and I have more pics now so any BBC iinterested in this 20 yr old white pussy hit me up at mommaon7_15@yahoo.com

wow...you are a really wet chick,,,,,,,dam you're going to open the flood gate when some black cock busts a load in you.
I would love to bust a load in you.

so i havn't been back on in a while except to peek around and i thought i would just bump this up to see what you fellas think

Users who are viewing this thread